Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#6071 Novr2013Bride

Novr2013Bride
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

I ordered my dress from Outerinner.com and couldn't be happier.. The dress is so much more I could ask for. I would highly recommend checking out there website. I ordered my dress and it was at my door in exactly two weeks. This company custom makes all there dresses. It cost me 215$ which included the cost of the dress, shipping and customs. I am so happy with it!

the picture from the website

The actual dress - so much prettier with all the beading (which was completely unexpected)

#6072 amarylka

amarylka
    • 20 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

They said they had already begun to repair the dress and that if I do not like it sew me another. I hope so, because I do not think that this dress could be fixed. The second dress is about $ 80 cheaper but I prefer to dress than money

#6073 Marlene2013

Marlene2013
      • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

Hello ladies

A question for all the brides who got their dresses from babyonline on dhgate. I've found two sellers with similar names, babyonline and babyonlinedress. Which of the two did you get your dresses from? Are they the same person/ seller?

Please help.

#6074 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
        • 193 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Marlene2013 

Hello ladies

A question for all the brides who got their dresses from babyonline on dhgate. I've found two sellers with similar names, babyonline and babyonlinedress. Which of the two did you get your dresses from? Are they the same person/ seller?

Please help.

I'd like to know this too.  I have a convo going with Babyonline to make my dress- want to be sure it's the right one!

#6075 vieclamcuana

vieclamcuana
          • Banned
          • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

My sister bought a wedding dresses at http://www.vogueseason.com/ site. This is a wedding dresses shop online. She is satisfied with her wedding dressese because they don't use cheaps and low quality materials  and its price is cheap , save her budget .... Especially , they show her style guide for her body .

#6076 vieclamcuana

vieclamcuana
            • Banned
            • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

My sister bought a wedding dresses at http://www.vogueseason.com/ site. This is a wedding dresses shop online. She is satisfied with her wedding dressese because they don't use cheaps and low quality materials  and its price is cheap , save her budget .... Especially , they show her style guide for her body .

#6077 Icis

Icis
              • 374 posts
              • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
              • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

For those living in US who purchased from Dressilyme - how much was the customs duty that you had to pay for your dress? I'm thinking of ordering a $200 dress, but want to know how much to budget for the customs duty.

#6078 amarylka

amarylka
              • 20 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

I bought a dress from babyonline, they improve it for a week but did not get any photos yet. The most interesting is that I asked for pictures of other sellers and I got a picture of my dress.

#6079 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
                • 308 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 13, 2015
                • Wedding Location:Melia Las Dunas (Cuba)
                • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Novr2013Bride 

I ordered my dress from Outerinner.com and couldn't be happier.. The dress is so much more I could ask for. I would highly recommend checking out there website. I ordered my dress and it was at my door in exactly two weeks. This company custom makes all there dresses. It cost me 215$ which included the cost of the dress, shipping and customs. I am so happy with it!

the picture from the website

The actual dress - so much prettier with all the beading (which was completely unexpected)

beautiful dress! and great price!

#6080 amarylka

amarylka
                • 20 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

babyonline corrected my dress. What do you think now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users