Jump to content

Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here


  • Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#571 Margret

Margret
  • Newbie
  • 57 posts

    Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:10 PM

    Hello ladies,
    I have found someone's blog you might be interesting to read about experience of ordering dresses from overseas.
    Knock Off Wedding Dress Reviews

    #572 Mischaka

    Mischaka
    • Member
    • 969 posts

      Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:22 PM

      bluestar - your dress is beautiful!!!!

      I want to wait to order mine from either landy or gianinarbridal until I actually try on a dress. and I don't want to try on a dress until I lose some more weight. lol I'm not sure if I can wait any longer though. I'm definitely gonna do that by the summer.

      all you ladies got me excited to order my dress!!! lol

      #573 christinak82

      christinak82
      • Banned
      • 153 posts

        Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:09 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Margret
        Hello ladies,
        I have found someone's blog you might be interesting to read about experience of ordering dresses from overseas.
        Knock Off Wedding Dress Reviews
        interesting post.... not sure though if that girl is really happy with it... I think its always difficult to get a knock-off after you tried on the original... I just created my own dress... this way I cant be disappointed...

        #574 luciel2820

        luciel2820
        • Jr. Member
        • 474 posts

          Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:27 PM

          I agree with christina. I never went tried on dresses and just ordered. I'm afraid if I try on the real thing I will be disappointed with my knock off. So if for some reason I don't like the knock off on me, I will just try to sell it! I'm excited though and can't wait to get my dress! :)

          #575 barbiegirl_27

          barbiegirl_27
          • Member
          • 946 posts

            Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:03 AM

            I tried on tonnes of dresses.....far too many, and none that I loved. This is why I tried the online way....I was running out of shops here to find something in! I knew what I wanted but couldn't seem to find that here in the shops!

            I'm anxiously waiting for my dress to arrive!

            ps- Margret, your dress is gorgeous! I'm so excited for you to receive it!!! Keep me posted! Oh and congrats on securing your date. I love that everything seemed to fall into place all at once.....I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do now! lol

            #576 peterpanpixiedust

            peterpanpixiedust
            • Member
            • 656 posts

              Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:27 PM

              Here fishie.... amazing dress. Very nice touch with the blue beading! Ladies... I did it... I took the plunge! I sent the deposit for my TTD dress today. Knock off Amy Michelson and I swear I asked questions for about a month before I sent it in. Gianinar is who I chose. I'll keep everyone posted!

              http://www.amymichel...up_diamond.html here is original

              #577 HereFishie

              HereFishie
              • Jr. Member
              • 386 posts

                Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:02 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by peterpanpixiedust
                Here fishie.... amazing dress. Very nice touch with the blue beading! Ladies... I did it... I took the plunge! I sent the deposit for my TTD dress today. Knock off Amy Michelson and I swear I asked questions for about a month before I sent it in. Gianinar is who I chose. I'll keep everyone posted!

                amy michelson : Diamond here is original

                Thank you! My dress came in today! I just need my MOH to come over so I can get into it because of the tie up back!

                I really like your dress, its beautiful!!!

                #578 luciel2820

                luciel2820
                • Jr. Member
                • 474 posts

                  Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:27 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by HereFishie
                  Thank you! My dress came in today! I just need my MOH to come over so I can get into it because of the tie up back!

                  I really like your dress, its beautiful!!!
                  YAY!! Pics soon, I fell in love with the way your dress looks :)

                  #579 Margret

                  Margret
                  • Newbie
                  • 57 posts

                    Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:54 PM

                    Hey Herefishie,
                    We want to see your pics. Is it chiffon dress?

                    #580 barbiegirl_27

                    barbiegirl_27
                    • Member
                    • 946 posts

                      Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:20 AM

                      peterpanpixiedust that dress is amazing!!! I love it!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users