Jump to content

Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here


  • Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5201 misschia

misschia
  • Newbie
  • 72 posts

    Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:22 AM

    And here is the replica from babyonline! :) I am sooo happy with it and in love! I just hope it fits perfectly on me! I love the details of the lace. It is so much better than what I ever expected! :) What do you ladies think!?

     

     

     

     

     



    #5202 uhura526

    uhura526
    • Jr. Member
    • 330 posts

      Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:24 AM

      you posted the original but didn't post the DHGate version :)



      #5203 KristieT

      KristieT
      • Jr. Member
      • 430 posts

        Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:38 AM

        Amazing!!! I think it looks great! Do you mind me asking how much it cost? And perhaps i am just blonde but i find it hard to navigate the dhgate site. How did you find the dress to order?

         

        Originally Posted by misschia 

        And here is the replica from babyonline! :) I am sooo happy with it and in love! I just hope it fits perfectly on me! I love the details of the lace. It is so much better than what I ever expected! :) What do you ladies think!?

         

         

         

         

         



        #5204 Tulumbride2013

        Tulumbride2013
        • Member
        • 670 posts

          Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:12 AM

          Misschia The dress looks great! Congrats. I love. Can't wait to see it on you! Curious as to how much too?

          #5205 trivera5521

          trivera5521
          • Jr. Member
          • 470 posts

            Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

            Identical girlie! Yes please how much? Also there are a zillion sellers on dhgate can you share the link to babyonline store?

            #5206 trivera5521

            trivera5521
            • Jr. Member
            • 470 posts

              Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

              Ladies this is the link to their store on DHGate http://www.dhgate.co...seller-prodname



              #5207 brownskingirl

              brownskingirl
              • Newbie
              • 131 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Tobago - Pigeon Point beach
              • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

              Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:27 AM

              who was the seller? this is beautiful.. wow

              Originally Posted by misschia 

              And here is the replica from babyonline! :) I am sooo happy with it and in love! I just hope it fits perfectly on me! I love the details of the lace. It is so much better than what I ever expected! :) What do you ladies think!?

               

               

               

               

               



              #5208 misschia

              misschia
              • Newbie
              • 72 posts

                Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

                Originally Posted by KristieT 

                Amazing!!! I think it looks great! Do you mind me asking how much it cost? And perhaps i am just blonde but i find it hard to navigate the dhgate site. How did you find the dress to order?

                 

                 

                Thank you!! and yes it really does look great! I was surprised to see that it looked so good (although i have read good reviews on babyonline). haha, but girl! I've looked at probably thousands of dresses on DHgate! After reading about knock-off dresses from this thread, I just looked through babyonline's selection. Took me forever but when I saw this dress I was so psyched!



                #5209 misschia

                misschia
                • Newbie
                • 72 posts

                  Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

                  Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

                  Misschia
                  The dress looks great! Congrats. I love. Can't wait to see it on you! Curious as to how much too?

                   

                  It was such a good price! This dress was only $142 with free shipping. I also had to but a petticoat to make it poofy and so the total was about $165! Couldn't have asked for a better price!! :)



                  #5210 misschia

                  misschia
                  • Newbie
                  • 72 posts

                    Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

                    Originally Posted by trivera5521 

                    Identical girlie! Yes please how much? Also there are a zillion sellers on dhgate can you share the link to babyonline store?

                     

                    It was a total of $165 altogether with the petticoat! :)

                    Originally Posted by brownskingirl 

                    who was the seller? this is beautiful.. wow

                     

                    The seller is babyonline at DHgate!






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users