Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5081 rawalter

rawalter
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:40 PM

Ahhh, this is the dress that I have wanted from day one!!! I have tried on multiple dresses, and ended up buying one however it can be returned. This is the dress that I currently have, but after seeing the post by alj118, I am confused!!! Should I keep the one I have, or return it and order the knock-off Vera one from China!?!?!? Posted Image Me in my current dress. Posted Image My current dress (I have to buy a sash like the one in the first picture) ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!!

Your dress is beautiful. Sorry I probably am not helping.

#5082 rawalter

rawalter
    • 76 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:48 PM

Wow! You look amazing! 

Thanks!

#5083 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
      • 670 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

Catsummer, Depending onthe price differences I would prob keep the real one. How bad would it suck for the replica to disappoint you?especially after owning the real deal!

#5084 k032379

k032379
        • 161 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:45 PM

Hi All, so after much back and forth and some changes in the beading of my dress (They used plastic beads and I had seen on their site earlier that they only use rhinestones and crystals so I requested for a change which they promptly did), I have my final pictures from Jasmines. I am very pleased with the results and hopefully the dress will also look great on me. here are a couple of pictures. Its a Jasmine Knock-off of the Pronovias Jalea. Posted Image Posted Image Here is an older picture of the sleeve in action. Posted Image Please share your thoughts ladies. To me it looks perfect now tho :woot:

It is gorgeous. They did a wonderful job.

#5085 xbubbix

xbubbix
          • 43 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

Hi ladies, Candy is no longer working at Jasmines so I've been dealing with James. Unfortunately he does not "get" what I want like Candy did and so my dress does not look like my mid production photos anymore (which is how I loved it). I asked for him to add one more rosette to the right of the dress so that you can only see it from the side. But I don't think he understood what I meant and so the skirt has completely changed so that it's rosette overkill. I'm hoping they can fix it because right now I'm not loving my dress :( I will post pics up later when I'm on my computer

#5086 xbubbix

xbubbix
            • 43 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

Ahhh, this is the dress that I have wanted from day one!!! I have tried on multiple dresses, and ended up buying one however it can be returned. This is the dress that I currently have, but after seeing the post by alj118, I am confused!!! Should I keep the one I have, or return it and order the knock-off Vera one from China!?!?!? Posted Image Me in my current dress. Posted Image My current dress (I have to buy a sash like the one in the first picture) ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!!

Keep the dress you have. It's gorgeous and suits you to a T. Gettibg replicas made is very stressful

#5087 uhura526

uhura526
              • 330 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by xbubbix 

Hi ladies,
                Candy is no longer working at Jasmines so I've been dealing with James. Unfortunately he does not "get" what I want like Candy did and so my dress does not look like my mid production photos anymore (which is how I loved it). I asked for him to add one more rosette to the right of the dress so that you can only see it from the side. But I don't think he understood what I meant and so the skirt has completely changed so that it's rosette overkill. I'm hoping they can fix it because right now I'm not loving my dress
                I will post pics up later when I'm on my computer

OH NO!!  This is not good.  I hope they can fix it too.  Also switching your consultant half way through is definitely not a good thing. I am working with Lisa.   I believe the rosettes can be removed though.  Is that the only that has changed from the original mid production dress that you saw? I hope so.

#5088 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                • 670 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:04 AM

Xbubbix That does stink... Im sure they will work hard to make your dress how you want it though.Whatpage has your post with your dress pics? I wanna see!

#5089 Graciela Murano

Graciela Murano
                  • Banned
                  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

Hi Girls,

It's been a while since I last post here.. i just found a very good blog about knock off dresses review:

what do you girls think?

#5090 dlirx

dlirx
                    • 21 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

Ladies forgive me as this info may already be somewhere I have have been unable to locate it. Does anyone have any recommendations for cheap replica sites for a trash the dress Dress? I'm willing to take a hit on the quality of the dress but id still like to have it as pictured on the site.

Have you tried DH Gate?  I've heard good things about babyonline (a seller on there).  I'm considering them for my TTD shoot too.  But I've not seen pictures of their lace dresses so I'm a bit hesitant.  Their other work seems okay though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users