• 22 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:11 PM

AMAZING!!

#4802 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
    • 227 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by rawalter 

It's an allure replica. I got it from jasmines bridal. They were so wonderful to work with. They w3re a little pricier than the other places I looked at, but that had made that design before and I liked that I would get get pics before they sent it, and they had great reviews and pics of all of their beautiful gowns on Facebook.

It really is FABULOUS!  What a great job!  I'm totally sold on Jasmine's - Now I just have to find a dress!!  Was thinking something lace... But may want to keep it a bit more simple for alterations when I get it here....  Great dress - Thanks for sharing!!

#4803 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:53 AM

has anyone ordered their dress straight from ebay from one of the China sellers?  I don't want a custom made dress, I like a bunch that I found on ebay and I was just wondering if anyone has gone that route before.  I need a cheap dress for my TTD!

#4804 felmingham

felmingham
      • 7 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:13 PM

I can't tell the difference between the two dresses!! its beautiful

I am getting a dress made in Australia (blue one) for ceremony then thinking I will get a dress from Jasmine for the reception.

They seem to be great at their replicas. Now to find which dress to get made. Loving Vera Wang dresses!!

#4805 rawalter

rawalter
        • 76 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

I can't tell the difference between the two dresses!! its beautiful I am getting a dress made in Australia (blue one) for ceremony then thinking I will get a dress from Jasmine for the reception. They seem to be great at their replicas. Now to find which dress to get made. Loving Vera Wang dresses!!  

Thanks! Post pics once u get your dresses. I live seeing other peoples replicas!

#4806 Sheesh19

Sheesh19
          • 13 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:51 PM

Hi ladies,

I'm not sure whether you are all familiar with Jasmine's Bridal's new blog: http://www.jasminesb...lshop.com/blog/

I just started the design process and they sent it to me.  Some good details!

#4807 dlirx

dlirx
            • 21 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:49 AM

Wow that is really almost identical.  I'd say only that the pleating on the bodice seems less stiff and a bit more delicate on the original, but I think i like the ruffles more on the replica!  you look great!

#4808 rawalter

rawalter
              • 76 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:29 AM

Hi ladies, I'm not sure whether you are all familiar with Jasmine's Bridal's new blog: http://www.jasminesb...lshop.com/blog/ I just started the design process and they sent it to me.  Some good details!

Thanks for sharing. I didn't know about that site

#4809 KoralK

KoralK
                • Banned
                • 18 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:30 AM

So after reading through tons of pages on this thread ( I am still on page 235 ) I finally placed my order with Jasmines for the Pronovias Jalea dress. Wedding is in November so I only have one shot at a knock off and figured Jasmine's will be the best bet.

Fingers crossed.

They've been very communicative and emailed severally to confirm my measurements...

Here's the Jalea.

Fell in love with it on this bride...

Eagerly waiting 

#4810 jianeai

jianeai
                  • Banned
                  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:14 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen:
                                 I do not know whether you know Bosgoo stuff inside is definitely your every woman needs, but usually once in a lifetime.

http://www.bosgoo.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users