Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#4221 bkpinkbride

bkpinkbride
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:34 AM

After seeing mrlddst dress. I knew i was in good hands I am going to order the romona keveza r230

rk.jpg Allanhu quoted me $175 including shipping. I cannot wait. I tried it on in the store but cant afford the $8k price tag.

#4222 mrlddst

mrlddst
    • 222 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by bkpinkbride 

After seeing mrlddst dress. I knew i was in good hands I am going to order the romona keveza r230

rk.jpg Allanhu quoted me $175 including shipping. I cannot wait. I tried it on in the store but cant afford the $8k price tag.

I'm so excited I can't wait to see it!!

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#4223 atalanta

atalanta
      • 326 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:37 AM

@lavenderlux

Why are you quoting old posts without adding any comments?

Originally Posted by lavenderlux 

I hope these sellers realize how important communication is!

#4224 rawalter

rawalter
        • 76 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:17 PM

I am probably over reacting but I am getting concerned. I ordered from jasmines. Everything has been great. But I just paid the final payment for my dress three days ago and haven't heard from them since. I emailed them because I got a receipt emailed to me with the first payment fairly quickly. I haven't gotten a reciept or a return email. I also noticed my card hasn't posted the charge yet either. Also the site has a search order function and it says " unpaid pending"., so I don't know if its due to the holidays but I am worried :(

#4225 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
          • 718 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:30 PM

There are lots of wedding dresses here are pretty unique in design. I love to visit this site more often. 

Here's the link: http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/

#4226 echraide

echraide
            • 152 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:28 AM

They do have really unique stuff! I can't believe I've never stumbled onto the site before. Awesome find!

Originally Posted by LisaMatterni 

There are lots of wedding dresses here are pretty unique in design. I love to visit this site more often. 

Here's the link: http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/

#4227 lavenderlux

lavenderlux
              • 153 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:19 PM

After seeing mrlddst dress. I knew i was in good hands I am going to order the romona keveza r230 Posted Image Allanhu quoted me $175 including shipping. I cannot wait. I tried it on in the store but cant afford the $8k price tag.

keep us informed on the process and the service you are getting with Allanhu! that's a really pretty dress!

#4228 lavenderlux

lavenderlux
                • 153 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:22 PM

I am probably over reacting but I am getting concerned. I ordered from jasmines. Everything has been great. But I just paid the final payment for my dress three days ago and haven't heard from them since. I emailed them because I got a receipt emailed to me with the first payment fairly quickly. I haven't gotten a reciept or a return email. I also noticed my card hasn't posted the charge yet either. Also the site has a search order function and it says " unpaid pending"., so I don't know if its due to the holidays but I am worried :(

perhaps it is the holidays indeed? did they reply to your emails yet?

#4229 lavenderlux

lavenderlux
                  • 153 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:31 PM

@lavenderlux Why are you quoting old posts without adding any comments?  

Hi, i actually am but the browser on my blackberry playbook is not working well with the reply function and so the original post shows in html code sometimes. i hit submit and hope for the best that the post goes through! wish i received an ipad for xmas instead lol!! at least i can view photis of the gorgeous gowns here! :)

#4230 atalanta

atalanta
                    • 326 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:13 AM

@lavenderlux,

Thanks for explaining. I hope things work out better for you.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users