Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#4151 erinmc

erinmc
  • 284 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by nikkinikk 

OMG That 1st jasmine's bridal one is absolutely stunning!! I didn't want to spend that much with them, but from what Ive seen they do the best work with lace dresses. That doesn't look fake at all. I'm stuck on the Pronovias Agusto, but I want to try on the mermaid/trumpet style in the store first. I feel horrible going into the store just to try on dresses, but money is tight!!  I've read just about this whole forum, and decided to join in the fun :) Excitement!!

I know what you mean about going to the stores and trying on dresses. I am going to do the same thing. I want to make sure I like the "shape" before I commit to buying a knock off. Plus i will need to get measured

#4152 JQLong

JQLong
    • 336 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:11 PM

The dress is beautiful!!!  I used Jasmines too and they were amazing!  So cute!

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

#4153 mrlddst

mrlddst
      • 222 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:13 PM

I love it, Bride2012.  I can't wait to see what the finished product will look like!

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

http://www.bestdesti...ego-bay-jamaica

#4154 doriscall

doriscall
        • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:13 PM

it is absolutely a beautiful wedding dress in white color and elegant style.  How about the price now? 

#4155 doriscall

doriscall
          • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:14 PM

why the details of two dresses have some differences.  

#4156 doriscall

doriscall
            • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:19 PM

There are many differences between original one and real one.  it is a pity for buyer.

#4157 JessieH

JessieH
              • 22 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:01 AM

Hi, all. I'm planning to have a dress made, but I'm not sure which company I should use. Here's a link to the dress:

http://www.efashionc...resPos=8&pSort=

I think that I've narrowed it down to either Dressily Me or Shades of Pale. I really like dressily me, but shades of pale seems to be better with embroidery (which the dress has a lot of).

Although, the Pnina that Bride2012 is having made by Jasmines bridal looks amazing...

Any advice that you may have is greatly appreciated!

#4158 JessieH

JessieH
                • 22 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:02 AM

Hi, all. I'm planning to have a dress made, but I'm not sure which company I should use. Here's a link to the dress:

I think that I've narrowed it down to either Dressily Me or Shades of Pale. I really like dressily me, but shades of pale seems to be better with embroidery (which the dress has a lot of).

Although, the Pnina that Bride2012 is having made by Jasmines bridal looks amazing...

#4159 JessieH

JessieH
                  • 22 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:02 AM

#4160 Bride2012

Bride2012
                    • Banned
                    • 442 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:51 AM

Hey JessieH,

Here are my tips:

Get measured professionally first and foremost, dont try to do your measurements yourself.

Shades of pale has GREAT communication, they were my backup to Jasmines, Jasmines email me constantly with questions to make sure they are creating my dress to my liking and when they can't do things according to the picture they let me know.

Shades of Pale was great to work with too, and the fact that they have a FB page with their ACTUAL work is a plus :)!!!

Make sure you know exaclty how you want your dress to look and communicate it clearly!!!

I think you need to make a decision soon as they are on vacation in China for two weeks for the holidays in February so no work will be done during this time.  I ordered my dress in October and it won't be shipped out until next week, so allow yourself time for the Chinese holiday and time for any alterations that will need to be done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users