Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#3421 ericka417

ericka417
  • Site Supporter
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:36 AM

Krysta I like the knock off better than the original seriously. Did you ask for the changes?

#3422 atalanta

atalanta
    • 326 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:54 AM

This is a fabulous idea, vbbbtk!

Originally Posted by vbbbtk 

KrystaRyan,

Have you considered adding a belt you can find a variety of styles and types which could help to add sparkle.  This way if you do not like it you can always remove it.

#3423 misskim_red@msn.com

misskim_red@msn.com
      • 144 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:39 AM

The pink dress is very pretty but I'm wondering if the fabric has that sheen on it like is seems to in the pics or if that is just bad lighting.

'Gra geal mo chroi'

#3424 Lindy S

Lindy S
        • 201 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:58 AM

I think some brides on here have purchased from them. I don't remember anyone saying anything negative about Dressilyme.

Originally Posted by Jollykins 

I also have been looking at knock off sites. Has any purchased from Dressilyme.com? I have totally fell in love with a dress on their site but I am scared to order! Please let me know if anyone has heard anything about this site :) thanks!

#3425 KrystaRyan

KrystaRyan
          • Site Supporter
          • 37 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by ericka417 

Krysta I like the knock off better than the original seriously. Did you ask for the changes?

Thanks everyone!! Yes, I asked for the sweetheart neckline and corset back, as well as the flower removed.... I liked the flower but I want to wear one in my hair instead! :) 

#3426 BARRO 2011

BARRO 2011
            • Banned
            • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:41 PM

I did order some bridesmaids dresses from storeofdress, alfred angelo style # 6304s. I have to say those were very well done. I was very please with them. Also would like to let you know that everything did arrive on time and great service in that way. It well exceeded my expectations. I was quite nervous and skeptical of ordering a dress from them over the internet but am very pleased with the results.  It will only be worn once. I am very impressed with this site and would recommend it to anyone looking for a deal.Thanks storeofdress!!!!!

http://shop.storeofdress.net

#3427 kjsawyer

kjsawyer
              • 14 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:47 AM

YAY! KrystaRyan!

this makes me very happy! I just ordered my dress from Giannarbridal last week after agonizing over which shop to go with. Looks like they do great work! :)

about how long did it take from the time you ordered until you received the pictures? they told me it would take 30-40 days to make my dress, but I forgot to ask if that was business days or calendar days so I´m a little nervous! haha :)

your dress is really nice! can´t wait to see pics of it on! :)

#3428 KrystaRyan

KrystaRyan
                • Site Supporter
                • 37 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:22 AM

Yay, can't wait to see your dress! It took probably just over 40 days for them to send the photos... I should have the dress in a few weeks!! :) 

Originally Posted by kjsawyer 

YAY! KrystaRyan!

this makes me very happy! I just ordered my dress from Giannarbridal last week after agonizing over which shop to go with. Looks like they do great work! :)

about how long did it take from the time you ordered until you received the pictures? they told me it would take 30-40 days to make my dress, but I forgot to ask if that was business days or calendar days so I´m a little nervous! haha :)

your dress is really nice! can´t wait to see pics of it on! :)

Attached Files

#3429 shishkabobbett

shishkabobbett
                  • 30 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:56 PM

I ordered my wedding dress from gianinarbridal in March. They sent me this photo about a month ago... [ATTACHMENT=10123]IMG_4011.jpg (360k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] I asked them to make a few changes and to cover the seam across the thighs/hips with an embroidery applique. They sent me these update photos last night. [ATTACHMENT=10124]IMG_4629.jpg (433k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=10125]IMG_4633.jpg (322k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] I'm not sure how i feel about the embroidery across the front and I think the organza gathers at the hip looks worse than they did the first time. Any ideas or opinions? Please, please help!

#3430 shishkabobbett

shishkabobbett
                    • 30 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:34 PM

How do I post pictures?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)