BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

babyonline girl turned out to be an honest seller. First I tried to replace the dress to another which is in stock. Failed because not all of the dresses from a list were available. They sent me a second list but history happened again. Then Sanny said I could choose two dresses. I have not said yes because I wanted to one wedding dress. Then Sanny agreed to repay me the money. A nice surprise was that they would send me a hair clip for having given me a problem.

It took a long long time and still do not know what I'll wear to the wedding, but I can not say anything bad on babyonlnie. I hope that your dresses will be beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarylka View Post

babyonline girl turned out to be an honest seller. First I tried to replace the dress to another which is in stock. Failed because not all of the dresses from a list were available. They sent me a second list but history happened again. Then Sanny said I could choose two dresses. I have not said yes because I wanted to one wedding dress. Then Sanny agreed to repay me the money. A nice surprise was that they would send me a hair clip for having given me a problem.

It took a long long time and still do not know what I'll wear to the wedding, but I can not say anything bad on babyonlnie. I hope that your dresses will be beautiful

I'm so glad everything worked out for you.  The hair clip is beautiful.  I hope you can find the dress of your dreams!

Well, I got notification today that my dress shipped!  Sadly, I didn't get to see any pictures of it like I asked.  I emailed Sunny to confirm that it actually had shipped - will keep you guys posted.

don't worry. I was in a similar situation. Then I got this response from sunny

dear, it is not shipped yet, becasue the deadline is comming, if we do not put a tracking number, the order will be cancelled

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarylka View Post

don't worry. I was in a similar situation. Then I got this response from sunny

dear, it is not shipped yet, becasue the deadline is comming, if we do not put a tracking number, the order will be cancelled

They actually really did ship mine.  It is in the states now- I should have it this week.  Can't wait to see!

Hey girls,

I'm looking to purchase a replica Mori Lee Julietta 3116 (pictured below). I want to go with DressilyMe (http://www.dressilyme.com/p-glamorous-satin-mermaid-sweetheart-neckline-plus-size-wedding-dress-with-beads-lace-appliques-16501.html#review) or Jasmine's Bridal Shop (http://www.jasminesbridalshop.com/index.php?task=productdetail&id=13103)

There is slight difference in price DressilyMe is 261.75 plus 14.99 for custom sizing and shipping is separate,29.99 for rush shipping. Jasmine's is $437.87 the basic dress. There are fabric upgrade options that could take the dress to around $800, plus separate shipping fees, which in that case I'm heading closer to the cost of the real dress.

Is Jasmine worth the extra money or do you think I will be safe using DressilyMe? Anybody order Mori Lee 3116 or another Mori Lee from either site?

P.s. Dressilyme has reviews on their website where some girls have posted a pic of their replica, not the best pic but ok. The beading looks lighter in color then shown on the orignal below, but the appliques look great.

Thanks!

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

Hey girls,

I'm looking to purchase a replica Mori Lee Julietta 3116 (pictured below). I want to go with DressilyMe (http://www.dressilyme.com/p-glamorous-satin-mermaid-sweetheart-neckline-plus-size-wedding-dress-with-beads-lace-appliques-16501.html#review) or Jasmine's Bridal Shop (http://www.jasminesbridalshop.com/index.php?task=productdetail&id=13103)

There is slight difference in price DressilyMe is 261.75 plus 14.99 for custom sizing and shipping is separate,29.99 for rush shipping. Jasmine's is $437.87 the basic dress. There are fabric upgrade options that could take the dress to around $800, plus separate shipping fees, which in that case I'm heading closer to the cost of the real dress.

Is Jasmine worth the extra money or do you think I will be safe using DressilyMe? Anybody order Mori Lee 3116 or another Mori Lee from either site?

P.s. Dressilyme has reviews on their website where some girls have posted a pic of their replica, not the best pic but ok. The beading looks lighter in color then shown on the orignal below, but the appliques look great.

Thanks!

Hey girls,

Thanks!

Sunny is from DH Gate and I don't believe they have direct email addresses

Does anyone have an email address for Sunny or someone else at dressilyme? I sent a message through the website but I have yet to receive a response.