Sign in to follow this  
*Heather*

Which is better...gmail or hotmail?

i would have gmail both both the kids have accounts thru me which is yahoo. i like it because its fairly user friendly and i can access it from my lame-o phone internet too.

if i ever have to get rid of yahoo for some reason i will switch to gmail for sure. the only reason we got yahoo is because doug had yahoo forever and i never used to have an email besides work until we got our computer a couple years ago.

I Love my gmail. I got mine when it was a demo and you had to be invited to get one. I haven't used anything since. I have hotmail just for the MSN messenger ID. I've switched every account I have to my gmail one. I use the color coding system and love it. I also use the IMing too. And google docs when I open a file. I never delete emails anymore and it's made it so easy. I have thousands of emails stored. LOVE it!

I got another g-mail account with my soon-to-be last name right after we got engaged. That's where I keep my pics of the dress and fittings so FI won't accidentally stumble upon them. Hehehe... shhh... it's a secret. wink.gif