Photo

Large Plastic Cups???

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
  • 382 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:32 PM

I have decide against Koozies and think I want to go with large plastic cups.

If you have done large cups, where did you get them? I am hoping to find bright colors and then write guests names on them.

Thanks so much!

#2 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:36 PM

We got ours at Target. You might have to wait until the spring stuff comes out. Then we went to Michaels and got rub on and Permament Markers and wrote on them. Everyone loved them. I still see people using them.
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#3 Cattie

Cattie
      • 594 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:52 PM

Target just started putting alot of spring stuff out. They have all there pink, yellow and bright colors out now. I bought some red and blue ones last year for the house and I think I spent like $1 a piece and they're nice, I use them everyday.

#4 deefalvey

deefalvey
        • 521 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:05 PM

Did anyone order these from somewhere personalized with their monogram? If so, where did you order from and do you know what you paid? Also do you know what the minimum quantity was? I keep finding them, but with a minimum order of 250 and more.

Thx
          Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#5 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:11 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by deefalvey
            Did anyone order these from somewhere personalized with their monogram? If so, where did you order from and do you know what you paid? Also do you know what the minimum quantity was? I keep finding them, but with a minimum order of 250 and more.

Thx

We (myself and a few other Las Caletas brides) just ordered the mood changing cups we are splitting an order of 300. there was also a group of Riviera Maya brides that did the same thing. Definatley helps to split the order but because it is for multiple brides we just put Las Caletas-Puerto vallarta on the cups, no names or dates.

Custom Color Changing Mood Stadium Cups
            Tara also had these cups for her wedding but she did had her info and monogram on them
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t26420

#6 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
            • 1,236 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kelly C
              We got ours at Target. You might have to wait until the spring stuff comes out. Then we went to Michaels and got rub on and Permament Markers and wrote on them. Everyone loved them. I still see people using them.
              I was all for the Koozies until I saw your planning thread Kelly!!
              your cups are awesome and make much more sense then the koozies :-)
              I will have to head to Target this week!! The only problem is, My handwriting Stinks...I'll have to recruit my sis! :-)
              Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
              My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#7 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
              • 358 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:25 PM

hey... I really like the mood changinng cups so maybe some of you would be interested in ordering together??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users