Eliana
  • 676 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:15 PM

Thanks for the info!

#452 MSG518

MSG518
    • 109 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:21 PM

Vista bags seem really nice and if you order in larger quantities aren't that expensive. For 20 bags they were like $130. I'm thinking of ordering these bags...http://www.vistaprin......av=popsearch

Where did you girls order the personalized travel cups? Also do the guests use them at the bars??

#453 taranyc

taranyc
      • 242 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:33 PM

awesome thread...i'm still on the fence about the cups. i got a mockup from a vendor and i love them (would buy them just because they are so cute), but the fi is not sold. reading all of your reviews, it seems like they were such hits...hmm, what to do... :)

#454 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:11 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by taranyc
          awesome thread...i'm still on the fence about the cups. i got a mockup from a vendor and i love them (would buy them just because they are so cute), but the fi is not sold. reading all of your reviews, it seems like they were such hits...hmm, what to do... :)
          i agree...i think they are so cute and it'd be cool to have your names and dates, but i can just picture my group leaving them behind at the swim-up bar or something (especially if they get too drunk and forget them lol). i don't think i can justify the cost!

#455 SusieQ

SusieQ
          • 1,603 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 11:04 AM

hi ladies,
            I have been back just over a week and I can tell you that I have spoken to pretty much all of our guests since I return or my husband has, hands down they all mention how great the OOT bags were. I know it is alot of work and extra weight if you travel with them, but so worth it... Whatever items you choose your guests will feel your love and gratitude for being part of your wedding day. Good Luck ladies

#456 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
            • 401 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:40 PM

That's why I am not spending a whole lot on the cups. I got some at Michaels that say "Eat Drink and Be Married" For 10 they were 4.99, so only work out to 50 cents a cup. That way if someone leaves it lying around the swim up bar, I won't be heartbroken!
              Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#457 KGraham27

KGraham27
              • 155 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:23 PM

Thanks for posting these ideas!

#458 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                • 5,521 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:17 PM

OUr bags itself and the cups/steins were the BIGGEST hits. No doubt, and I think everyones guest will love them. Other guests wanted to know where we got them, and wish they had thought of that.

#459 katelynn

katelynn
                  • 414 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:47 PM

amazing thread...
                    Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#460 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
                    • 2,458 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:50 PM

Even tho we're having a small wedding, I'm still really looking forward to doing OOT bags just because I love shopping for other people, lol. This is such a great thread! It's just such a cute idea and will hopefully let our guests know how much we appreciate them traveling to our DW!!
                      Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users