Sign in to follow this  
kayr

Can I see you logo/monogram please?

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to say that all of your monograms/logos are amazing!!!! It can be a little frustrating making them yourself but once you get the hang of it it's truly a blast....However, in my case making too many can make you crazy lol.

So, I created my first logo which is the one in my siggy and I loved it! But then I found this website with all of these cool logos but it cost $35 for them to customize it. So I thought to myself "I can do this" and I did! (well kinda sorta) and now I can't decide on which logo to pick!

What do you guys think, should I stick with the one in the siggy or one of the new ones?

Also here is the link to the website for anyone looking for some inspiration

Still-Thoughtsâ„¢Monograms, Wedding Monograms, Graphic Monograms, Custom Monograms, Modern Monograms, Contemporary Monograms

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

Wow! Such great monograms/logos! I can't wait to start on creating one of my own. I think I'll have someone else make ours though because I am not good with computers. Thanks for all the ideas!

Can you share you thoughts on my logo. I am trying to created myself. Please tell me what you think. Thoughts and ideas are welcomed.

Click the image to open in full size.

I used word to do my logo and it seems to be too blurry. What should I be using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmiranda View Post
I used word to do my logo and it seems to be too blurry. What should I be using?
I see a lot of people saying they used PowerPoint. I was trying to do mine in Photoshop but haven't been able to spend enough time with it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmiranda View Post
Can you share you thoughts on my logo. I am trying to created myself. Please tell me what you think. Thoughts and ideas are welcomed.

Click the image to open in full size.

I luv your logo it's sooo cute!

Do you know what you have the file saved as? Is it a Jpeg? I was having the same problem at first but with mines I wasn't saving the file as a jpeg it was actually saving as a TTF. file. Once I changed it, it worked out fine. Hope this helps a little.