Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1101 erinleigh

• 316 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:31 PM

Oh my, I would have totally forgotten! That would have been embarrassing....and totally their fault!! I'm about ready to have to remortgage the house to pay for this wedding...costs just keep coming out of nowhere!

#1102 JGAMMAGIRL77

• 427 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:31 AM

Luckily, I'm still within budget but this year has turned out to be pretty expensive. We close escrow on our house at the end of this month!!! Talk about expenditures!!! I'm just looking forward to this year being over so I can start saving again. LOL!!!

#1103 JGAMMAGIRL77

• 427 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:32 AM

I'm so excited. I've decided to attempt a DIY ceremony program. So far, I have the rough draft finished. I'm going to buy the card stock paper so I can try to complete a sample. I hope I like it!!!

#1104 Prettyhazardous

• 712 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:12 AM

I think I could have saved $$$ with more DIY projects but I got lazy. Like I ordered the fans for program fans and sent them to Ana for her to make up... So lazy of me. Then I just said why not keep everything printed for the wedding consistent so I had her do the menu/programs as well. I just paid this morning and now I'm thinking I'd like her to print up the directions and different questions for the reception camera scavenger hunt since I did buy the cameras. But I may be scratching that idea all together.
          I'm just ab done my OOT Bags. I'm adding the welcome brochures now and then I'll just have to add the goodie bags. They so far have tropical candies from OTC tropical extra gum and drink mixers. I will be adding like 2 different granola bars and something else like maybe chips or something. I'm already way over my OOT bag budget so it won't be alotta snacks. My gma said the snack bag wasn't really necessary since we are on a cruise. But I remember getting in late from the club and being too lazy to go get 24 hr pizza place so we order room service and they take forever. I remember saying a granola bar would be perfect right now lol.....

#1105 Gr8ful

• 155 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:52 PM

OMG I have 71 days until the wedding. 71! I can't believe it is coming up so soon. I feel like I have so much to do. I'm the worst bride ever!

#1106 jmb0902

• 496 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:42 PM

Jess I LOVE your pic... so cute :)

#1107 melhuisha

• 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 02:22 PM

Hi Beachbride,

I am from Calgary also and fell in LOVE with your towel idea. Do you know where I can get these made?

#1108 JGAMMAGIRL77

• 427 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:21 AM

I was just wondering how many Brides hired a videographer?

#1109 erinleigh

• 316 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:09 AM

We didnt hire a videographer - I went back and forth with that decision - but I've decided to have a friend record just the ceremony with my camera. I'm then going to put together a muvee (great software) with photos, the video and music - and have that video has a keepsake, rather than a full video from a videographer....trying to save $$$!

#1110 DRod0214

• 173 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:12 AM

ladies we have two months left, is anyone freekin out yet like i am

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users