• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
lol my mom is my MOH, so she'll be wearing something to fit into the wedding party. However, if she was just there as a MOB, I'd probably gently suggest something. I'd say something like "Mom, I found this really nice dress I think would look great on your for the wedding - what do you think?". But if she wants to wear something else, I really don't care.
Hey speaking of that, where si your mom courtney? Didn't she used to ahve an accounton the forum? hehehe I thought that was so cute! My mom is so computer illiterate.

As for myself, me and my mom will be out shopping together, she requested somethign to hide her flabby arms (her words NOT mine). I really like that first dress posted from Nordstroms just too bad we don't have any here Blame canada!

#12 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:48 PM

Here's my mom's dress. I picked out like 10 dresses and had her try them on. She's actually my stepmom, but she has no sense of style so I wanted to be sure she looked ok- isn't that terrible? lol:
    Click the image to open in full size.

#13 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:48 PM

I told my mom she looked like a MILF at my wedding (she was half offended, half flattered!) She wore this:

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:54 PM

dang - that's for sure a MILF dress! it's awesome!

#15 kay726

kay726
        • 218 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:46 AM

Thank you for sharing all of your MOB dress ideas. I am glad to know that I am not the only one who will be gently suggesting an outfit :)

#16 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:01 AM

everyones moms dresses are so pretty! I think I'm just going to let my mom pick her own dress, but we'll see what she chooses I may have to intervene!

#17 MelissaH

MelissaH
            • 1,724 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:49 PM

My mom wore something she already had in the closet - she's super stylish (my sister and I steal HER clothes :P) so I had no problem letting her do her own thing.

I wanted her to buy somethign new just so she'd have something new...I even offered to buy something for her, but she insisted on wearing the top and skirt she already had. Whatever floats her boat :) She looked great!

#18 kay726

kay726
              • 218 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mexicomelissa
                My mom wore something she already had in the closet - she's super stylish (my sister and I steal HER clothes :P) so I had no problem letting her do her own thing.

I wanted her to buy somethign new just so she'd have something new...I even offered to buy something for her, but she insisted on wearing the top and skirt she already had. Whatever floats her boat :) She looked great!

I love her top and skirt. It is very elegant.

#19 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 02:43 AM

I offered to buy her an outfit but she is wearing a linen dress she got in Europe last year and has been saving for a special occasion. Good thing I'm getting married or she may have kept the tags on that dress for years!

#20 Melissa14

Melissa14
                  • 304 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
                  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by starchild 

I offered to buy her an outfit but she is wearing a linen dress she got in Europe last year and has been saving for a special occasion. Good thing I'm getting married or she may have kept the tags on that dress for years!

LOL!

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users