Sign in to follow this  
adivasto

Getting married in Cabo on 8/10/07-any rehearsal dinner suggestions?

Hi girls-

My fiance and I are getting married at the Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar on 8/10/07. So far things are coming along nicely, but we are looking for some suggestions for rehearsal dinner venues. We'll have about 50 people and are looking for a place that is fun, casual, and has a local flavor. Thanks in advance for the help!

We're having ours at Baja Cantina on Medano Beach but I have never been there so I can't say much about it quite yet. Either Christa or Tasha (I can't remember which) just had their welcome dinner there a few weeks ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL View Post
We are having ours at Mi Casa in downtown Cabo. The food is amazing and the atmosphere is totally Mexico! FUN!
We're having ours at the same place! Love the food.

We had our welcome dinner at Tabasco's on Medano. It was a lot of fun. For our RD re chartered a boat and did a sunset cruise. I also had a great time doing this :)

YEAH,, another Sheraton bride.. I think that makes 3 now.. :-) I'm getting married at the Sheraton in 6 weeks, I don't have any suggestions for you as far as RD, were only have 3 guests attend our wedding. Have you been to cabo before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
YEAH,, another Sheraton bride.. I think that makes 3 now.. :-) I'm getting married at the Sheraton in 6 weeks, I don't have any suggestions for you as far as RD, were only have 3 guests attend our wedding. Have you been to cabo before?
Aah-I can't wait to hear all about your wedding at the Sheraton. It is soon! We went to Cabo three years ago, so I'm sure some things have changed. Have you stayed at the Sheraton? We stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Rose when we went, so I'm not sure what to expect with the Sheraton. All the pictures I've seen look gorgeous!