Photo

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#1051 Line M

Line M
  • 171 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:45 PM

Can't remember- are you having a private dinner? Stephany is my WC- i really think it is because you are asking too early or maybe there is a wedding there that night???

#1052 Line M

Line M
    • 171 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:50 PM

i think sandra runs everything.

#1053 summafool1

summafool1
      • 223 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:53 PM

hmm no idea LOL...yeah Im doing the private dinner at the wet bar :) o well not a huge deal

#1054 MandyB

MandyB
        • 43 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:37 PM

Hey girls!  We just got back from Punta Cana last night.  We had our wedding on the beach at Majestic Elegance, the dinner at the Sea and See and the reception at the Parrot's Bar.  It was wonderful!  If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask away! :-)

#1055 Line M

Line M
          • 171 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:54 PM

Thank you. Very nice of you.

#1056 MRR16

MRR16
            • 249 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:57 PM

I spoke to my WC again (Dayra) and she said that as long as there is not more than 1 wedding dinner in

an a la carte restaurant , she can arrange a welcome dinner for us in one of them (at no charge). The bummer is we won't really

know until we get there it sounds like. But that is ok. I may have her reserve the buffet so we have a spot and then

just have her move it if possible.

Congrats MandyB, are you planning to do a review?

I would love to see a recent one :)

#1057 MandyB

MandyB
              • 43 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:18 PM

MRR, I hope to get around to writing a review sometime soon! :-)

#1058 wife2be

wife2be
                • 20 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:48 AM

Hi,

congrats! Did you see any receptions on the beach with dinner? Was the parrot bar private or were there hotel  guest walking through? We have not deiced if we are having a dinner with reception  or dinner at the steakhouse and then a reception. It is kind of overwhelming!

#1059 pamphilia

pamphilia
                  • 362 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:58 AM

I didn't see any beach receptions while I was there at the end of January.  We had our reception at the Parrot Bar and it felt very private.  I was busy dancing and having fun - but I don't recall seeing any other guests around.  We had our dinner at the Steakhouse and then the Parrot Bar reception, which I reccomend highly.

~pam

#1060 MandyB

MandyB
                    • 43 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:06 PM

I saw one party on the beach with the buffet but I don't think it was a wedding. Maybe just a group of people getting together for dinner??  Our reception at the Parrot Bay was from 8:30-9:30 and I never saw any guests walking through. I really would suggest having the reception, rather it be all with the dinner or without.  And to be honest, the dinner at the steakhouse or seafood restaurant is nice and they put you in a private room.  So why pay the extra money for the dinner with reception?  Just my 2 cents! :-) 

I know it's overwhelming but take time to enjoy the ride!  

Mandy

Originally Posted by wife2be 

Hi,

congrats! Did you see any receptions on the beach with dinner? Was the parrot bar private or were there hotel  guest walking through? We have not deiced if we are having a dinner with reception  or dinner at the steakhouse and then a reception. It is kind of overwhelming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users