Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#4281 butyfuldreamer

butyfuldreamer
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:27 PM

I booked Rashel too and thought the same thing after I paid my deposit.  I remember from an earlier post that someone said they didn't have to pay a day pass for her but I'm not sure if that's standard or not.

#4282 Marlena

Marlena
    • 254 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:47 PM

Does anyone know if we have to apply for a marriage license here ? How does that work ??

#4283 starrysim

starrysim
      • 349 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butyfuldreamer 

I booked Rashel too and thought the same thing after I paid my deposit.  I remember from an earlier post that someone said they didn't have to pay a day pass for her but I'm not sure if that's standard or not.

Most of the accounts of not paying for Rashel are from the Suites.  I'd like to hear from brides who used her at the Beach.

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#4284 bruceg05

bruceg05
        • Site Supporter
        • 67 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

I did contact Silvia regarding this matter and was told that there would be a day pass fee.  The only way you don't need to pay a fee is if it's in the lobby for a short period of time.  

Originally Posted by starrysim 

Quote:

Most of the accounts of not paying for Rashel are from the Suites.  I'd like to hear from brides who used her at the Beach.

#4285 starrysim

starrysim
          • 349 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruceg05 

I did contact Silvia regarding this matter and was told that there would be a day pass fee.  The only way you don't need to pay a fee is if it's in the lobby for a short period of time.  

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#4286 Marlena

Marlena
            • 254 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:22 AM

I looked into booking Rashel, but the cost for me was getting up there with vendor fees, day passes, etc....I got Silvia to book me at the salon at the grand for hair/makeup. I hope I made the right decision!!

#4287 to be mrs scuba

to be mrs scuba
              • 131 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:40 AM

Those turned out great!!!  Good Luck!!! and Congrats

#4288 eholt

eholt
                • 528 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:57 AM

The Suites did not charge a vendor fee for Rashel.  If the vendor is not staying for the wedding, there is no charge. 

Originally Posted by Marlena 

I looked into booking Rashel, but the cost for me was getting up there with vendor fees, day passes, etc....I got Silvia to book me at the salon at the grand for hair/makeup. I hope I made the right decision!!

May 19, 2011
                  Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
                  Montego Bay, Jamaica
                  http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#4289 JamaicaSukie

JamaicaSukie
                  • 75 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:47 AM

I am curious about this too so I hope someone can fill us in.

Originally Posted by leslioni 

BONFIRE???

I am planning on having a bonfire on the beach after our reception and before the disco opens. I was wondering if someone could explain to me how this works. I understand it is $250 for the bonfire, which includes open bar for 15 people for an hour. I have approx. 50 people so I know I will have to pay the open bar charge of $7 per person after the 15. Now this is only for an hour. How long does the Bonfire usually last for if it goes on for 2 hrs do we have to pay for another hour of bar service or are the bartenders good with staying. Also does the wedding coordinator stick around during all of this?

Thanks

Marrying the love of my life in Jamaica on 7/7/12 and have 11 people booked so far!!

#4290 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                    • 237 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:20 AM

So I got the weirdest email from Nicole last night. I emailed her asking for the final details sheet since our wedding is now 5 weeks away. She replied to me like I was a travel agent getting it for my client. A long email about how things would go with "my client" and that "they" could be in direct contact with her if they wanted. There was absolutely NOTHING in the way I wrote that would give that implication, as in: "Hi Nicole, our wedding is in 5 weeks and I still need to fill out a final details sheet. Could you send me one? Thanks!" Hahaha. It sucks that they're so busy that there is absolutely  no personalization of service until wedding day....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users