Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#201 Crystal1880

Crystal1880
  • Site Supporter
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:05 PM

Hello I am getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in June 2011. I was wondering if anybody that has been married here knows if you can upgrade your cake and have custom centerpieces..

#202 breeze616

breeze616
    • 1,760 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:54 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Crystal1880
      Hello I am getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach in June 2011. I was wondering if anybody that has been married here knows if you can upgrade your cake and have custom centerpieces..
      Hi Crystal, I believe the cake can be customized at an additional cost. I know you can also get floral centrepeices from the resort florist at an additional cost. You can also bring whatever you want an the resort staff will set it all up for you.

Some good links:

Here is the updated wedding package prices/info from Iberostar (click on the link for the PDF once you get to the page):

Hotel - Iberostar Rose Hall Beach - Montego Bay - Weddings

On this site the pricing is outdated, but there are links to more wedding details & the menus for the reception restaurants:

IBEROSTAR ROSE HALL BEACH HOTEL WEDDING PACKAGES | IBEROSTAR DESTINATION WEDDINGS & RENEWALS OF VOWS | IBEROSTAR HONEYMOON & ANNIVERSARY

Happy planning!

#203 volleygriff

volleygriff
      • 29 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:18 PM

what is everyone doing for decor ....are you bringing stuff to decorate or you just using whta they have??

#204 JamaicaorBust2010

JamaicaorBust2010
        • Validating
        • 16 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:12 PM

Hi,

I'm a newly confirmed IRHS bride-to-be and am super excited about my big day coming up in January 2010!
          JamaicaorBust2010

http://img.weddingco...dpn58mywb1e.png

34 people confirmed!

#205 Taylorbride

Taylorbride
          • 174 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

Hi everyone,
            I am getting married April 14, 2010 at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites! It has been so excited readying everyones posts. I don't remember (but then again I have read so many) reading about the chair covers...does anyone know if they have bows/sashes for the chairs.

#206 NegrilLB

NegrilLB
            • 172 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:11 PM

Hi Taylorbride, I am April 17, 2010 at the Suites! :) Welcome to the thread!

The chair covers come with silver or gold colored sashes - your choice.
              http://dwdf.daisypath.com/hfwgm5.png

118 Guests + Bride and Groom Attended

#207 Taylorbride

Taylorbride
              • 174 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:11 PM

Hi NegrilLB,
                Thank you, So we will be in Jamaica at the same time? At least part of the time. We will be in Jamaica the 11-18th. Are you having a private reception? If so, where?

#208 GregsBride

GregsBride
                • 333 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:36 AM

Welcome to all the new IRHS brides!!! It's great to see that we are getting more ladies each day and that this thread is becoming popular :)

volleygriff, I plan of bringing a few items for decor. I will be bringing my own table runners, chair sashes, moroccan lanterns, and a few other things that I haven't yet finalized.

Taylorbride, here are a few sites that I found that have chair sashes just in case you wanted options other than the gold and silver they offer with the package.

wedding linens direct home page
                  Wedding Favors, Centerpieces, Supplies, Tablecloths, Chair Covers
                  PrestigeLinens.com :: Welcome to High Quality Linens - Prestige Linens

I hope this helps!!
                  ~Christina

#209 breeze616

breeze616
                  • 1,760 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:36 AM

Welcome to all the new IRH Brides!

Volleygriff, I too will be bringing somethings for decor - but I havent finalized what it will be.

NegrilB, thanks for clarifying that about the chair sash colour choices - that's been a question of mine for a while. Guess I'm bringing chair sashes!

I have NO IDEA how I'm gonna get all this there!!!!

#210 NegrilLB

NegrilLB
                    • 172 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:22 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Taylorbride
                      Hi NegrilLB,
                      Thank you, So we will be in Jamaica at the same time? At least part of the time. We will be in Jamaica the 11-18th. Are you having a private reception? If so, where?
                      Yep we will! My parents, fiance, and I booked our rooms just this week for April 14-18 :)

We're expecting more than 50 guests so the Steakhouse was our only option for a private reception. It's an open-air restaurant on the beach.
                      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/hfwgm5.png

118 Guests + Bride and Groom Attended

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users