Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#1921 Vaneska

Vaneska
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:35 PM

Its so awesome to see so many brides using Almarie Walters of Tropical Weddings Jamaica!!! Since i switched i have no regrets!!! She is amazing!!!  We are going to have the wedding of our dreams for the same price as Iberostar BUT with out the headache of the poor service from the resort. 

If anyone is on the fence- i strongly recommend you use her!!! She is so Professional and quick to respond and negotiate to get everything you want for your Big day :)

V

#1922 Vaneska

Vaneska
    • 123 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:37 PM

yes there is a 100.00 veddor fee and 75.00 day pass....you could say she is a friend and maybe you will only have to pay the 75.00...thats what i will try to do :)

Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe 

does anyone know if there is a vendor fee for a makeup artist?

#1923 Lizk23

Lizk23
      • 222 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:26 PM

Hey ladies, I'm not sure if there's any other January 2012 brides on her but I have 200 extra of these cards:

livepreview.jpg

They are the size of business cards and I'm putting them in plastic inserts attatched to lanyards so my guests can keep their room key, tip money, ID, etc with them and they'll be waterproof! It's kind of hard to read in the picture but it says: I take you to carry key and tip money, for pool or barstool, for sauced or for sober, in heat and in humidity, until I depart. The back says Name: and Room number: with a blank line next to each so each guest can fill in their info and they won't get confused with someone elses. Let me know if you want any I'll send them to you for the price of shipping!

#1924 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
        • 349 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:49 PM

can you post the name of the website?

#1925 IRIEGIRL

IRIEGIRL
          • 85 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by DeAngelis2be 

http://www.eventswho...eces/Detail.bok 

Let me know what you think!!

http://www.eventswholesale.com/Wedding-Accessories.htm

i think im gonna go with one of those collections i saw one that will work perfectly with my theme

#1926 IRIEGIRL

IRIEGIRL
            • 85 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:34 PM

thanks alotttttttttttt

#1927 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
              • 237 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:06 PM

I was just wondering if any of the past brides have any pictures or insight to share as far as how the resort spa does with hair?? Or if anything like this was posted previously and someone can direct me to it, that would be great! I haven't made it through the whole thread yet! :)

#1928 eholt

eholt
                • 528 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:22 AM

Vaneska,

Nicole told me otherwise on this.  For vendors who are NOT staying and only making deliveries, etc., there should be no charge.  If you would like your make-up artist to be by your side all day, that's different.

I will bring my email to Nicole's attention shuold this become an issue.

Originally Posted by Vaneska 

yes there is a 100.00 veddor fee and 75.00 day pass....you could say she is a friend and maybe you will only have to pay the 75.00...thats what i will try to do :)

May 19, 2011
                  Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
                  Montego Bay, Jamaica
                  http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#1929 Princess J

Princess J
                  • 424 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:34 AM

Sabrina (Breeze) had her hair done there, check out her review under 'Iberostar Rose Hall Beach '

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

I was just wondering if any of the past brides have any pictures or insight to share as far as how the resort spa does with hair?? Or if anything like this was posted previously and someone can direct me to it, that would be great! I haven't made it through the whole thread yet! :)

50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#1930 Vaneska

Vaneska
                    • 123 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:00 AM

omg!!! That is great news!!!  I think temeica said any outside person is charged since the "Resort Salon" looses out....hmmm interesting the suites and the beach WC say different?!

Any chance you can email me a copy of the email  NIcole sent you???...  vanfit09@gmail.com

Vaneska

Quote:

Originally Posted by eholt 

Vaneska,

Nicole told me otherwise on this.  For vendors who are NOT staying and only making deliveries, etc., there should be no charge.  If you would like your make-up artist to be by your side all day, that's different.

I will bring my email to Nicole's attention shuold this become an issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users