Jump to content
Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Recommended Posts

Does anyone have a template for OOT bag "survival kits"?  I'm willing to pay for it, I just can't find one anywhere and all of the ones posted on here, I can't open because I don't have enough posts. :(  Anyone?  Much appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I am trying to secure my wedding date in June 2014 at Suites and I can not get in contact with anyone. I did email them about a week ago and still did not hear anything back. Has anyone else had this problem? and what is the direct number for the wedding coordinator because when I call I just get random people. 

Does anyone have the pricing for packages also? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Ladies! 

 

I've just recently started planning and have contacted Iberostar Rose Hall Suites through email and telephone about a specific date that I would like to request. I have not heard anything back and I was just wondering if it usually takes longer than four days for them to get back to you??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ally,

 

I am trying to secure a date in 2014 as well and still have not heard back. Please let me know if you get any information on a better way to get into contact with them or hear back from them. I called today to speak with someone but they said the wedding specialist went to lunch. I left all my contact information and am hoping to hear back soon. 

 

Thanks,

 

Mindy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're working with a TA, I'd suggest getting them to contact the resort. My TA did this for me and it look less than a week from the point of contact to the signed contract and deposit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do y

If you're working with a TA, I'd suggest getting them to contact the resort. My TA did this for me and it look less than a week from the point of contact to the signed contract and deposit. Do you have any recommendations for a TA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MindyandDax View Post

 

Hey Ally,

 

I am trying to secure a date in 2014 as well and still have not heard back. Please let me know if you get any information on a better way to get into contact with them or hear back from them. I called today to speak with someone but they said the wedding specialist went to lunch. I left all my contact information and am hoping to hear back soon. 

 

Thanks,

 

Mindy

Be thankful if they get back to you within a month!  Like Lisa said, you can have your TA contact them for a quicker response, but they usually take a month or more to get back to you.  Until you are about 2 months out (so I've heard) the WC don't really pay any attention to you. 

My wedding is less than 3 months and I havent heard from Nicole since October.  Just be prepared to be patient if you are set on the Iberostar brand, they are ridiculously understaffed in their wedding department.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

 

Be thankful if they get back to you within a month!  Like Lisa said, you can have your TA contact them for a quicker response, but they usually take a month or more to get back to you.  Until you are about 2 months out (so I've heard) the WC don't really pay any attention to you. 

My wedding is less than 3 months and I havent heard from Nicole since October.  Just be prepared to be patient if you are set on the Iberostar brand, they are ridiculously understaffed in their wedding department.

 

Ha!

I'm heading down for my wedding in less then 3 weeks. I only got the final detail document yesterday, and that was after I contacted them about it. .. and I haven't gotten any responses on questions in the past few months. My nerves are being tested that's for sure.. I'm trying to just breath.... and stay calm and have faith that they are miracle workers once you arrive :)

 

Just sucks as I have so much work to do.. that Im waiting on them to respond before doing.. the obviously don't realized that people are waiting on them. I know they are busy.. I get that.. I just wish Iberostar would hire someone JUST for answering questions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Kassi22 View Post

 

 

Ha!

I'm heading down for my wedding in less then 3 weeks. I only got the final detail document yesterday, and that was after I contacted them about it. .. and I haven't gotten any responses on questions in the past few months. My nerves are being tested that's for sure.. I'm trying to just breath.... and stay calm and have faith that they are miracle workers once you arrive :)

 

Just sucks as I have so much work to do.. that Im waiting on them to respond before doing.. the obviously don't realized that people are waiting on them. I know they are busy.. I get that.. I just wish Iberostar would hire someone JUST for answering questions!

They absolutely do not consider the fact that each bride is going to do things differently.  We are not "cookie cutter" brides so planning decor, favors, wedding ceremony location/reception are things that need to be done BEFORE the day of the wedding!   I think they just assume that you can do everything when you get there.  I met Nicole on our site visit, she is very sweet and she definitely has a "ya mon" attitude.  I'm sure she is amazing at her job, so I do have a ton of faith that each of our weddings will be all that we imagined and more!

 

I just started answering my own questions.  Like confirming the ceremony time.  Never heard back from WC so I made my own executive decision and put it on my invites.  And it WILL be accommodated!

 

When I looked into having the wedding at Sandals, there was a team in Florida who handled all the beginning stages, questions, booking a date etc.  and once you locked in, THEN the wedding coordinator contacted you.  Definitely a more feasible approach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mindy, 

 

I finally got in contact with someone to send me the wedding request form but since filling that out and sending it back in I have not heard a thing! I am trying to book the date and put down my deposit so I can know for sure my date is locked in but I cannot get a hold of anyone again. Anyone who is having their wedding at the suites, can you help me with this information?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
  • Topics

×