Jump to content
Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Recommended Posts

To Iberostar Brides that have hired Rashel (Chasity Artistry) for makeup: Did you have to send a moneygram deposit? It makes me nervous to send one seeing as I don't know her and she could decide to just not show up and run with the money. What do you ladies think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Hi!

 

I booked Rashe and gave her a 40% deposit ($300). Offer to put down what your comfortabe and see what she says...

Originally Posted by chan_porty View Post

To Iberostar Brides that have hired Rashel (Chasity Artistry) for makeup: Did you have to send a moneygram deposit? It makes me nervous to send one seeing as I don't know her and she could decide to just not show up and run with the money. What do you ladies think?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



 

Originally Posted by Lindsay1282 View Post

Hi Everyone! I just confirmed my wedding date with Nicole at the Rose Hall Suites for January 18, 2012 and I'm so excited! I'm also new to this website and any advice on where to get started with planning would be greatly appreciated!

 



Hey Lindsay, congrats! It may seem crazy but the best thing you can do is read through this entire thread, from page one! You will take in so much info that you won't be able to get anywhere else! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Quote:

Originally Posted by Tropical Love View Post

Need some assistance fellow Iberostar Brides. Im trying to set my wedding colors. I'm thinking about either different shades of pink with ivory (fuschia is my favorite color) but then, I fell in love with a Dessy color called Oasis that Im thinking about pairing up with ivory...can you think of what other colors would go with Oasis?Oasis Dress Dessy.jpg  Can I include fuschia in there somewhere?


My cousin got married in Punta Cana, and we wore turquoise dresses.  Our (silk) flowers were fuchsia, red and orange, and it looked great.  Here's a pic.

 

_DSC7492.JPG



Originally Posted by Lindsay1282 View Post

Hi Everyone! I just confirmed my wedding date with Nicole at the Rose Hall Suites for January 18, 2012 and I'm so excited! I'm also new to this website and any advice on where to get started with planning would be greatly appreciated!

 


Congrats!  It's such an exciting feeling to know your date is booked :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Yes, I sent her a 50% deposit by MoneyGram based and other bride's experiences with her and faith that she will honor her agreement. 

 

 

Originally Posted by chan_porty View Post

To Iberostar Brides that have hired Rashel (Chasity Artistry) for makeup: Did you have to send a moneygram deposit? It makes me nervous to send one seeing as I don't know her and she could decide to just not show up and run with the money. What do you ladies think?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I received my 66 cups of the Budget Bride (slightly imperfect) petals last night and they look great. I ended up ordering another 66 cups just because I think I need a lot more than what I originally ordered. They smell wonderful by the way!

Originally Posted by eholt View Post


Thanks Prettysparklie.  I plan to order from them as well. Its tough to know if I am getting enough.  We'll see!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



 

Originally Posted by Prettysparklie View Post

For those planning on doing a TTD, have you decided where you are taking your pictures? I want to go off the resort and preferably to a waterfall, but I don't even know if there are any nearby that are not located in Ocho Rios.

 

All help/suggestions are appreciated!

 

Thanks!


 

There is a nice area beside the Grand on the beach that has those rock piers out into the ocean that would work well for a TTD. The best place I could find that was local was where I went - the green grotto caves - its was about 45mins away. A nice jungle setting with cool cliff-face and caves... unfortunetly it rained all over us so we didnt get as much time there as I would have liked, there were a lot of cool places to shoot! See my slideshow (TTD shots are at the end)

 

http://vimeo.com/breesvids/stephenandsabrinaweddingslideshow

 

password - oneloveoneheart



Originally Posted by Marlena View Post

Is anyone here thinking of bringing realtouch flowers ? or any type of silk flowers ? I was thinking for the huppa only...$450 seems like alot of money on flowers for a 20 minute scene on the beach! I'm guessing they would move those flowers inside the restaurant for decoration later too



I used silk flowers on my huppa. All my other flowers were real but I figured they are up high - who cares if they are fake. Here are my huppa photos:

 

S+S_--_The_Wedding!241.jpg

 

S+S_--_The_Wedding!243.jpg



Originally Posted by Tropical Love View Post

Need some assistance fellow Iberostar Brides. Im trying to set my wedding colors. I'm thinking about either different shades of pink with ivory (fuschia is my favorite color) but then, I fell in love with a Dessy color called Oasis that Im thinking about pairing up with ivory...can you think of what other colors would go with Oasis?Oasis Dress Dessy.jpg  Can I include fuschia in there somewhere?



I think fushia would look great with that colour :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, how in the world did I miss the budget brides section.  I ordered the Romantic Rendezvous Blend and should get it tomorrow.  I will let you know how it turns out!  What are you using them for?  I only want to line the aisle with them and don't anticipate needed that many.

 

Originally Posted by Prettysparklie View Post


I received my 66 cups of the Budget Bride (slightly imperfect) petals last night and they look great. I ended up ordering another 66 cups just because I think I need a lot more than what I originally ordered. They smell wonderful by the way!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent her the moneygram deposit.  I was a little nervous as well, but will just have to cross that bridge when I get to it, if it happens.  But following her Facebook page, she seems to be reliable.
 

Originally Posted by chan_porty View Post

To Iberostar Brides that have hired Rashel (Chasity Artistry) for makeup: Did you have to send a moneygram deposit? It makes me nervous to send one seeing as I don't know her and she could decide to just not show up and run with the money. What do you ladies think?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×