BDW Biggest Loser: Season V ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL Results Posted

• Please log in to reply
572 replies to this topic

#171 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:15 AM

Hi ladies! I'm trying to match you on all these spectacular accomplishments!

I did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (level 1) last night and the Abd Diet Workout for Women DVD this morning. LOVE them both but they are definite butt-kickers!

PLan on doing Jillian Michael's again this evening after work.

#172 Bianca

Bianca
    • 1,057 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:39 AM

I need to get that DVD! I have a feeling I am going to forget to weigh myself tonight. I already forgot this morning...
      19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
      http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

#173 JLC

JLC
      • 47 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:47 PM

Well done Girls!! I have been working out all week and not much have changed....I ope I am gaining muscle and thats why not much have changed. How was the Ballys fitness Ashley?

#174 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
        • 261 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:09 PM

Well...so much for thinking I was having a good week. Up .2 pounds. Totally sucks. Between P90X, Jillian Michaels, Biggest Loser, Turbo Jam, treadmill, bike, and keeping a food journal it does not appear like much progress was made. I'm eating between 1500-1600 calories and working out before work (about an hour) and if I can after work (maybe 30 minutes). So frustrating!

On a side note for Prettyhazardous - I noticed the Ravens on your post......GO STEELERS!!!!!! Sunday should be great!

Hope you all have a better weigh-in then me!

#175 Shannond4156

Shannond4156
          • 169 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:12 PM

I missed my workout on Monday but I was really good all week with food and I'm excited to see if that translates to the scale. I am getting to crunch time for me. My BD shoot is in 6 weeks! If that can't motivate me I am not sure what will!

#176 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jrodsgirl
              Well...so much for thinking I was having a good week. Up .2 pounds. Totally sucks. Between P90X, Jillian Michaels, Biggest Loser, Turbo Jam, treadmill, bike, and keeping a food journal it does not appear like much progress was made. I'm eating between 1500-1600 calories and working out before work (about an hour) and if I can after work (maybe 30 minutes). So frustrating!

On a side note for Prettyhazardous - I noticed the Ravens on your post......GO STEELERS!!!!!! Sunday should be great!

Don't be so down on yourself. It's probably b/c you are building muscle, so in another week or two, you'll likely see a huge drop on the scale! Just keep it up!!

#177 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:51 PM

Hey girls! Thank you soooo much for being so motivating! I didn't work out much and did a lot of late night munching. We moved this week but my FI had influenza A and has been in bed for days. I moved everything on my own and was so bummed, cause I moved ALL day and didn't stop to eat til 10pm and then I munched all night. Finally the night that I completely finished my daughter woke up and I went down to make her a bottle and couldn't reach the faucet my triceps hurt SO bad!!! I actually managed to lose 3.2 lbs which I'm very proud of. Thanks girls!!!

Keep it up! 11 weeks from now we won't recognize ourselves!

#178 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,368 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:08 PM

I'm down 4.8 pounds. Woo hoo! I love the first week on Weight Watchers. It's the 2nd week that always get me. Keep up the good work girls!

#179 laycj18

laycj18
                  • 76 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jrodsgirl

Don't get frustrated! Like Tami said you're prolly building muscle, which is always good! The more muscle you have the more calories your body burns!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kristy!
                    I'm down 4.8 pounds. Woo hoo! I love the first week on Weight Watchers. It's the 2nd week that always get me. Keep up the good work girls!
                    Awesome job! I'm on my second week of dieting (started 1/1) so this is my slump week, only 2.2# :-/

#180 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:37 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kristy!
                      Great job!!!! Don't get discouraged about week 2, just keep w/ it and you'll be so surprised at the results!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users