Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#1751 stefkva

stefkva
  • 188 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

Has anyone planned an excursion for the group to Isla Mujeres? I am toying with the idea and would love to hear if anyone has done this.

#1752 Ally Marquis

Ally Marquis
    • 38 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:24 AM

hello everyone!

im so excited, I found this group! my fiance and me are getting married May 15, 2012!!  30 days away! we are staying from may 13-may 20!

i like everyone else, cant get a hold of Nayeli. 

i have welcome bags that im hoping they can deliver to each room,  in my welcome bags, they are straw bags with beach towel, pool float, palm hand fan, and sunscreen. I hope that is enough.  what do you guys think?

i was also wondering if the bridal bouquet is wrapped with ribbon, does anybody know?

thank you guys so much! look forward to hearing from everybody

#1753 Brennas

Brennas
      • 43 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

Congrats! I am only two weeks before you!!! (April 28, 2012)

I think your welcome bags sound awesome. It sounds like plenty to me!

I was told that the bouquets are wrapped with a ribbon, however I am taking one for my bouquet just in case. I am attaching a brooch onto mine for my "something old, borrowed, blue" Its my grandmothers who can't attend the wedding... :)

Originally Posted by Ally Marquis 

hello everyone!

im so excited, I found this group! my fiance and me are getting married May 15, 2012!!  30 days away! we are staying from may 13-may 20!

i have welcome bags that im hoping they can deliver to each room,  in my welcome bags, they are straw bags with beach towel, pool float, palm hand fan, and sunscreen. I hope that is enough.  what do you guys think?

i was also wondering if the bridal bouquet is wrapped with ribbon, does anybody know?

#1754 caroline0822

caroline0822
        • 8 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

I heard $16 per person for 1 hour or $22 per person for 2 hours.

#1755 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
          • 200 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

Your welcome bags sound awesome!!

hello everyone!

#1756 danak71

danak71
            • Site Supporter
            • 264 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:31 PM

Welcome! I'm a newbie myself but just wanted to reach out and tell you congratulations on your wedding! Did you attend the webinar yesterday?

Originally Posted by alexis17 

Hi ladies!  I have been reading this whole thread for a few days and wanted to say hi.  I am getting married at EPM in July 2013.  I am so excited and love to see what you all have done/are planning! 

#1757 danak71

danak71
              • Site Supporter
              • 264 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:33 PM

stefkva, would you mind emailing the script to me?

lynnandmarcus@gmail.com

Thank you so much! You're a doll for sharing this!

Lynn

Originally Posted by stefkva 

We are doing a symbolic ceremony and received the following script from Excellence appointed officiant Albert (lambcaro@hotmail.com)

Attached Files

#1758 danak71

danak71
                • Site Supporter
                • 264 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

I attended the webinar with Nayeli yesterday so if there are any questions you guys have ask them and I'll give you any answers I got. I took a lot of notes, asked a ton of questions and fortunately lots of other couples asked questions that I didn't even think of.

Lynn

#1759 May12

May12
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 142 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:45 AM

Hi Ally!!

I will see you down there!! We'll be in Cancun on the 12th and check into Excellence on the 15th and staying through the 22nd...our wedding is the19th. We'll be popping in on the 12th or 13th to drop some things off, so I'm sure we will see you at some point either before or while we're there!  How many guests do you have? I heard there were also 2 weddings on Friday the 18th. Should be a fun week! We should try to meet up somewhere!

Your OOT bags sound great! They deliver them during turn down service and they charge $4/bag. 

I'm pretty sure they wrap the bouquets with ribbon, but it's a great detail to find out...really...what color ribbon are they planning on using! Didn't even think of asking that one...thanks! 

-Sheryl

hello everyone!

#1760 k032379

k032379
                    • 161 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Hi Lynn I only caught the end. Do you mind sharing a little of what you found out that may hasn't been discussed on here? Thanks in advance K

I attended the webinar with Nayeli yesterday so if there are any questions you guys have ask them and I'll give you any answers I got. I took a lot of notes, asked a ton of questions and fortunately lots of other couples asked questions that I didn't even think of. Lynn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users