Jump to content

Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!


  • Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#1211 stefkva

stefkva
  • Jr. Member
  • 188 posts

    Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:17 AM

    I received the reception music list from EPM and I'm debating between the DJ, Mariachi band, and Flamenco guitarist. What music did you ladies use for the reception? Any suggestions? Gustavo said that the DJ will also MC the reception. Is he a pretty good MC? Thanks!



    #1212 Sharon99

    Sharon99
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,301 posts

      Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:43 AM

      Sorry if I missed this post, I have not been on in awhile but who is Gustavo?? 

      I plan on having the guitarist for our ceremony, who last I heard from EPM was Javier Rojas.

      The trio mariachi band for the cocktail hour and the DJ(DJ Mannia) for the reception.
      I have read some great reviews about the DJ. You can do a search for them on here, there are tons!

       

      Originally Posted by stefkva 

      I received the reception music list from EPM and I'm debating between the DJ, Mariachi band, and Flamenco guitarist. What music did you ladies use for the reception? Any suggestions? Gustavo said that the DJ will also MC the reception. Is he a pretty good MC? Thanks!



       



      #1213 stefkva

      stefkva
      • Jr. Member
      • 188 posts

        Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:12 AM

        Gustavo is one of the wedding coordinators. His official title is Conference Services Coordinator.
         

        Originally Posted by Sharon99 

        Sorry if I missed this post, I have not been on in awhile but who is Gustavo?? 

        I plan on having the guitarist for our ceremony, who last I heard from EPM was Javier Rojas.

        The trio mariachi band for the cocktail hour and the DJ(DJ Mannia) for the reception.
        I have read some great reviews about the DJ. You can do a search for them on here, there are tons!

         



         



         



        #1214 Sharon99

        Sharon99
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,301 posts

          Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:27 AM

          Okay, thanks! Last I heard there was only Ileana.

          Good to know!



          #1215 Trisha Erwin

          Trisha Erwin
          • Newbie
          • 19 posts

            Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:01 PM


            Yay!!! & Thank you!!
             

            Originally Posted by stefkva 

            Thanks Trisha! I just emailed Michael and made sure to tell him you referred me :)
             



             



             



            #1216 LauraR597

            LauraR597
            • Newbie
            • 39 posts

              Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:20 AM

              Hey ladies!

              I am getting married at EPM on April 29, 2012. I've noticed on the last few pages of this thread there has been a lot of discussion on photography. Who does EPM use and who is the best? Is anyone using outside photography? 



              #1217 Trisha Erwin

              Trisha Erwin
              • Newbie
              • 19 posts

                Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:09 PM

                _MG_9828.jpg_DSC0297.jpg_DSC0327.jpg_MG_9535.jpg_DSC0648.jpg_DSC0923.jpg



                #1218 Brennas

                Brennas
                • Newbie
                • 43 posts

                  Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:08 AM


                  I am getting married there April 28th! :)
                   

                  Originally Posted by LauraR597 

                  Hey ladies!

                  I am getting married at EPM on April 29, 2012. I've noticed on the last few pages of this thread there has been a lot of discussion on photography. Who does EPM use and who is the best? Is anyone using outside photography? 



                   



                  #1219 ncarolinadaisy

                  ncarolinadaisy
                  • Newbie
                  • 95 posts

                    Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:57 PM

                    It's been a while since I last checked in.  I got married at EPM last October.  I used William Sanchez...AMAZING!  If you scroll all the way down on the blog I am the second wedding. 

                     

                    http://www.williamsanchezblog.com/ 


                    October 28th 2010
                    EPM Here We Come!!
                    www.justproposed.com/benandmelissa/

                    #1220 LauraR597

                    LauraR597
                    • Newbie
                    • 39 posts

                      Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:42 AM

                      Brennas,

                      So excited to meet a bride that will be there the same time we will. Hopefully we can help each other navigate through all this planning!!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users