The Girls Next Door's Kendra Wilkinson Engaged to NFL Star

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Kristie O

Kristie O
  • Banned
  • 369 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 03:14 AM

yeah, he was more of a sugar daddy/grandpa with a trophy collection...theres no way they all did him, i sure hope not!

#12 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:10 AM

and the way they kiss him. it's like a grandpa kiss.

#13 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 03:24 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tammy Host
        come on..."ex-boyfriend" is kind of a stretch...i think he is really more like a father to her so walking her down the aisle is very apporpirate

good point!

#14 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 04:18 PM

Bless her fiance's heart, that laugh makes me want to shove something sharp in my ears. If only there was a procedure (like de-barking a dog) that could take that laugh away.

#15 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
          • 294 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kristie Ottinger
            yeah, he was more of a sugar daddy/grandpa with a trophy collection...theres no way they all did him, i sure hope not!
            No I'm sure they all did....I saw an interview with Hef (E- THS) where Hef said he has sex 7 or 8 times a week.....that's crazy for an 82 year old! haha.

#16 ikupoo

ikupoo
            • 171 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:52 PM

Ew! I just visualized wrinkly, skinny,pruny naked Hef...with a pot belly. That doesn't turn me on at all.

#17 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
              • 1,634 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:01 PM

good luck to her! she was always my favourite on the show! i defo think he was more like a father figure tho - thats just rank to think otherwise!! eeeewwww

#18 Birdie07

Birdie07
                • 1,218 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kristie Ottinger
                  Actually I think they did. I remember Holly saying in an interview that he never had sex without her. Like if he wanted to do someone else she had to be there. So if he wanted to do Kendra Holly was there too. And I remember I can't remember who's interview not one of the girls...that each girl had to take a shower before sex with hef. And it had to be approved by one of the GF's. Like she had to make sure she did it right. And then for being in his bed they got a special pair of jammies afterward. I can't remember what interview I saw that though.

#19 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 06:22 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CaliaA07
                    Actually I think they did. I remember Holly saying in an interview that he never had sex without her. Like if he wanted to do someone else she had to be there. So if he wanted to do Kendra Holly was there too. And I remember I can't remember who's interview not one of the girls...that each girl had to take a shower before sex with hef. And it had to be approved by one of the GF's. Like she had to make sure she did it right. And then for being in his bed they got a special pair of jammies afterward. I can't remember what interview I saw that though.
                    YUCK!!!!

So, when I saw this the other day, I wanted to see a pic of the couple. There are NONE to be had out there! WTF?

#20 Kristie O

Kristie O
                    • Banned
                    • 369 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:26 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by CaliaA07
                      yeah, i guess its just hard to believe that any girl could be so desperate to be famous...its really quite sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users