Photo

The Girls Next Door's Kendra Wilkinson Engaged to NFL Star

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
  • 294 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:36 PM

The Girls Next Door's Kendra Wilkinson Engaged to NFL Star - Engagements, Hugh Hefner : People.com

Did anyone else see this yet?

Kendra is engaged and going to get married in June......and Hef will be walking her down the aisle.

#2 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
    • 582 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:44 PM

Wow. Poor Hef. Looks like he's going to be restocking the house with bunnies this spring! Hippity Hop!

#3 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:05 PM

I am sorry but I think it is sort of weird for her to be getting married at her ex-boyfriend's house and he is giving her away too?

#4 candiekiss

candiekiss
        • 98 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:19 PM

WOW!!.....Seriously?! I have to do a gossip search now and get the details.

#5 RedDiamond

RedDiamond
          • Banned
          • 242 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:33 PM

We read this. There had been news that they were dating, so it doesn't come as a surprise.

#6 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:47 PM

I heard the was engaged but i can't beleive hef will walk her down the aisle. that is weird!!!

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:07 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Andi

I am sorry but I think it is sort of weird for her to be getting married at her ex-boyfriend's house and he is giving her away too?
              come on..."ex-boyfriend" is kind of a stretch...i think he is really more like a father to her so walking her down the aisle is very apporpirate

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:29 AM

That will be one interesting wedding! She irritates the crap out of me! I think it is the vapid giggle.

Poor Hef is 0 for 3. The new bunnies he is moving in are 19!

#9 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:57 AM

ha that is crazy Hef is walking her down the aisle

#10 aimee!

aimee!
                  • 696 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:23 AM

& all i can think of is "don't paint your boobs! A-HA-HA-HA!"

my best attempt at typing a Kendra laugh

I love girls next door- but it really does seem like they just think of hef as a best friend or a dad. i don't think the show makes it seem like a romantic relationship at all. weird.
                    Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users