HELP! What are you taking as your grooms gifts?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Nanner431

• 97 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:59 AM

Hi There,
    I am having a hard time figuring out what to take for a grooms gift. Being that we are travelling what are you all taking as a gift to your new hubbies??

#2 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:14 PM

Paul is a diver, so I got him a real nice dive watch. He loved it.
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#3 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:15 PM

I'm trying to figure this out too. At my sisters wedding, the GM got sony cameras, but that's way too extravagant for me. I was thinking about beer mugs with their initials on them or maybe cigar humidors since they all love cigars. Red Envelope always has great gifts... Gifts - Unique gift ideas and personalized gifts at RedEnvelope.

#4 sstotz

• 298 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:35 AM

I was thinking about just writing him something from the heart and getting him a surprise massage for the day of the wedding (we have a sunset wedding, so he can actually have a relaxing day!)...do you think thats okay??
          ~Soon to be Shanny May
          June 20th, 2009
          Cabo San Lucas, MX

#5 JGAMMAGIRL77

• 427 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:11 AM

I seen several Brides' give the groom a lingerie picture of themselves.

#6 RedDiamond

• Banned
            • 242 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:37 AM

My FI would not be phased or thrilled with a B-pic album... as a matter of fact I don't think he'd even blink an eye. I'm sort of jealous over the brides to be whose FI's are going to swoon over those. I think they are a wonderful idea!

I'm getting my FI a gift certificate for a really expensive on-location photo workshop (one of the best in the country) that I know he's going to love! I've become friends with one of the instructors, so he's giving me a good deal on it. FI is going to be super excited! I really think he deserves it, so it will sort of be a thrill for me to be able to have him go.

#7 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
              • 1,634 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:17 AM

I'm going to go with the B-pic album - i know my h2b would be totally blown away with it! he doesn't know anything about it, so its gonna come as a complete shock to him (well, unless i slip up nearer the time!!).

I don't know where i'm gonna get the piccies taken yet though...i saw a girl on here a while ago had done her own piccies with the timer on her digital camera - and they turned out excellent - i'll decide nearer the time! :)

#8 Virg

• 684 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:59 AM

I am getting mine one of his favorite toys, a light saber, probably a purple one, since it is one of our colours.

Our groomsmen will get a personalized wooden pub sign from: Personalized Pub Signs, Bar and Tavern Signs from the Pub Sign Shop
                  Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
                  Made it legal : June 30, 2009

#9 sohappy

• 260 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:19 AM

I'm giving Fi a pair of nice cuff links, hoping one day he'll pass it on as heirloom.

#10 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:20 AM

That's such a good idea... I've never thought to start an heirloom. I'm sure he'll love it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users