Sign in to follow this  
krazyk

Wedding Colors

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ_bride View Post
I just picked the color that most represents the feel of my wedding. That is Teal. I love the color purple but didn't feel beachy enough for me.
I feel the same way purple is my favorite color and always thought it would be incorporated into my wedding but I am leaning towards the blues

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersgirl View Post
My colors are hot pink and bright orange..I wanted cheery and tropical colors!
I went with the same colors..My fave is hot pink and the orange just looked so good with it, and tylersgirl is right they are cheery and tropical! (Lots of flowers are those colors as well)

Oh great lol I had not even thought of picking colours, my wedding is still a long time a way but now I have something else on my list of things to think about lol. I had been thinking of peach tones. This is a 2nd wedding for both of us and I am trying to make it as casual as I can.

Chris

I also picked the bright pink and orange with a hint of yellow - in my case, called Raspberry, Tangerine, and Lemon. (Kinda makes me hungry)

I picked these colors because I wanted them to pop against the blues of the ocean and greens of the foliage.