Name your top 5 junk food indulgences...
Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:55 PM
1. Flaming Hot Cheetos...Ive been eating them since I was a kid and I just cant let them go.
2. Mint Chocolate chip ice cream...yummy its my favorite.
4. Guacamole and chips
5. Hooters wings...FI and I go almost every Friday...I know very very bad of us.
Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:20 PM
1. Pirate's Booty (I can eat the whole damn bag)
2. Dark Chocolate
3. the chocolate peanut butter rice krispie treats that I make each Christmas
4. Girl Scout Tagalongs
5. my home-made pesto & french bread
Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:35 PM
1- candy corns
2- candy canes
3- home made "bark candy" made with choc and mints
4- pigs in a blanket (does that count as junk food)
5- choc chip cookies!!
Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:35 PM
1. Big Mac combo
2. Spaghetti and Meatballs ( I could probably eat this everyday)
3. Vanilla birthday cake with super sugary icing (corner piece please + the flower)
4. Triscuits and melted cheddar
5. Dairy Queen
Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:36 PM
2.) dark chocolate
3.) baked brie w/ jam in phylo dough with triscuits
4.) velveta mac and cheese made with cream cheese and red hot (it's the only pasta I'll eat)
5.) onion rings with vinegar
God, I'm starving!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:34 PM
2) french fries (plain or with cheese curds and gravy.... mmm poutine)
3) deep fried chicken wings (i'd settle for turkey wings too!)
4) prosciutto or genoa salami (basically any processed meat swimming in salt)
5) timbits... i'd never eat 3 donuts in one sitting and yet i could eat double the equivalent in timbits!
Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:47 PM
#1 Coldstone Icecream – Coffee Lovers w/ brownies, Carmel, and heath candy bars (Love it size of course).
#2 Dairy Queen – Strawberry Cheesequake blizzard, with extra cheescake (Medium)
#3 Breyers Heath bar ice-cream (when I cant get the first two, this will do)
#4 Moist brownies with chocolate chunks (Sams club, a whole sheet for $7.65)
#5 Turtle Cheesecake
There is no shame in my game!...... well maybe a little, I'm a BL4 drop out now because DQ is across the street from me.....
Posted 25 October 2008 - 06:07 AM
1) chicken royale with cheese from burger king
2) macaroni cheese
3) mint chocolate chip ice cream
4) toast and cheese
5) cadbury's wispa
There isn't a burger king where i stay, so WHENEVER we go somewhere that has a bk, i ALWAYS insist on having one! they are just soo darn goooooooddd!
Macaroni cheese has always and always will be my favourite food...can't resist it.
Toast and melted cheese...mmmm...think i might actually go make some just now!!hee hee
cadbury's wispa chocolate...these stopped getting sold in the uk for a while there, but they are back just now, and god i don't have the willpower to walk by them!! Not all stores stock them either, so it means if i do find a store with them...i need to by 3 at once!hee hee
Posted 25 October 2008 - 09:20 AM
chili cheese fries
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users