Photo

Passport Invitations - For Anny

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:54 AM

Natasha - those are AMAZING! did the graphic desinger create actual rubber stamps or are those stamps printed on the inside paper? Do you have any of the templates? Did you have to cut the paper or did you print on 8 1/2 x 11 and just fold it? sorry if you already answered these questions somewhere else a long time ago but i just got quoted $14 PER passport from a designer/printer and really want to make them myself so i can afford to have them!

#22 verrow23

verrow23
    • 85 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:22 AM

They look great. I have the same question about the rubber stamps! Can't wait to know how you made those!
      I knew he was the man I would marry as soon as we met...

#23 Mrs. Romero

Mrs. Romero
      • 10 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:10 PM

Hi Does anyone have the files for the passport invites? I think they are an awesome idea and would love to have the files. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

#24 trisha0612

trisha0612
        • 491 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 11:34 PM

I love love love love looooove this idea!!! I was thinking of sending a "Can't wait to see you letter" a few weeks before...but I think this idea is awesome and would get everyone really excited!!!!
          Travis & Trish
          10-10-08
          Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#25 kristi9874

kristi9874
          • 12 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 04:47 AM

Natasha, Congrats on your wedding!!! Your invite is great!! I am going to send you my email - do you think you could send the file to me? Thanks for posting it!! Best wishes for a very happy marriage!!

#26 tkln

tkln
            • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 03:15 PM

Wow...that's an awesome invitation! I would love the files as well!

Lucy

#27 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:54 PM

Someone just posted a powerpoint version of the passport invitations the other day - http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t13491

#28 lilywu@ladhs.org

lilywu@ladhs.org
                • 57 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:10 AM

Natasha,

I love the passport idea. Would you happen to have the editable version of the files? I like the rubber stamp cliparts.

Lily

#29 Tobi

Tobi
                  • 163 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 01:28 PM

Where did you get the foil stamp printing from? About how much did that cost? I want mine to be very authentic...this looks GREAT!

#30 meandpaul

meandpaul
                    • 233 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:23 PM

I really want to try doing passport invites. Could someone send me a template? I have the boarding pass template and the passport STD, but want an invite. PM me and I will be happy to give you my email address. TIA!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users