Photo

Post your bouquet and inspiration pics here

• Please log in to reply
1151 replies to this topic

#801 FutureMrsDawson

FutureMrsDawson
  • 154 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:39 PM

I never thought of using it for the TTD session....thanks for that  :)  Should we bring extra ribbon to wrap around it for the second day?

#802 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
    • 402 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:07 AM

I looked for a long time and i ended up ordering (and over paying) for starfish and shells from beachthemedweddingshop.com

I later found out that orientaltrading.com was ALOT cheaper.

Originally Posted by cbandemer 

I've been looking for a reasonable site to buy shells in bulk. Where did you order them from??

#803 andrea2006

andrea2006
      • 88 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:30 AM

I don't know any places on line but have you tried a dollar store or craft store like Michael's?  I decorate a lot with shells in my house so i have found lots at Michael's, plus I just bought a big thing of shells for my favors at the dollar store (over 50 medium sized shells for $2)

Originally Posted by cbandemer 

I've been looking for a reasonable site to buy shells in bulk. Where did you order them from??

#804 Jwed12

Jwed12
        • 251 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:15 PM

Oh my goodness this is beautiful! It makes me want to completely change my wedding colors to white and purple. Great find.

Originally Posted by TropicLover 

So much creativity out there ladies!  It all looks so good!

Here's my bouquet inspiration piece.  It's mainly Calla Lillis and Orchids.  I'm just waiting to hear back from the hotel to see if it's doable.  Fingers crossed!

BTW this company has a lot of stunning flower pictures.  They're based out of Ontario and if I could take them to Mexico with me I would!  You can view their blog at: bouquet.jpg

#805 jennaba3

jennaba3
          • 210 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:50 AM

So many beautiful bouquets on here.. Ill post pics of my bouquets on Monday.. theyre all on my work pc xxx

#806 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
            • Banned
            • 1,034 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:44 AM

nope, the ribbon also stayed pretty intact on the second day...

Originally Posted by FutureMrsDawson 

I never thought of using it for the TTD session....thanks for that  :)  Should we bring extra ribbon to wrap around it for the second day?

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#807 coquine

coquine
              • 236 posts
              • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:42 PM

wow, there are more ideas here than in any magazines! Thank you

#808 jennaba3

jennaba3
              • 210 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:43 AM

Im having second thoughts on my bouquets now after seeing all of these.. What tropical colours do u think would look nice in a bouquet to go with coral/watermelon dresses? xxx

#809 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                • 614 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:13 AM

hey jenna - you have a lot of options, so I did a quick pull of some inspiration images. also check out the Sandals Island Paradise Martha Stewart wedding here

Im having second thoughts on my bouquets now after seeing all of these.. What tropical colours do u think would look nice in a bouquet to go with coral/watermelon dresses? xxx

#810 J-me

J-me
                  • 398 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:25 AM

I am also having coral BM dresses and they will be carrying white calla lily bouquets with coral or sand/latte colored ribbon around the stem (my colors are coral, 'sand' and white). I think white would look beautiful against your watermelon dresses, but then again, you really could go with any tropical colors! Yellows, coral variations (oranges & pinks), etc...

Originally Posted by jennaba3 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users