Photo

Post your bouquet and inspiration pics here

• Please log in to reply
1151 replies to this topic

#211 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
  • 5,078 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:08 PM

For anyone that got in touch with Sharon, how long does she usually respond to emails? I emailed her yesterday about getting a sample but no reply. Maybe i'm just being too impatient! haha

#212 Tam

Tam
    • 551 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by IMPPEARL
      Hamilton, Enchanting Menories! There are some in Toronto, but the price difference is huge! Give these ladies (Pat or Debbie) a call I think it would be worth your while!
      905 574 5665

Home - Real Touch flowers
      Did you use Enchanting memories? If so, were they expensive? I have been trying to find a relatively inexpesive florist for real touch flowers... was even thinking of going to Michael's but every time I've been there the flowers always look so fake.. maybe just because I know they are??

#213 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
      • 429 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 06:39 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lady_Di
        For anyone that got in touch with Sharon, how long does she usually respond to emails? I emailed her yesterday about getting a sample but no reply. Maybe i'm just being too impatient! haha
        Ladi Di,

Did you just email her some questions or a request for a quote? I sent her a request for a quote and it took about 5 days to see a response from her. I know they are really busy so just be patient! I know its hard but it will be worth it! I think I'll be finalizing my order next week. I'm sooooo excited!!! :)

Good Luck!

~ Erica

#214 IMPPEARL

IMPPEARL
        • 336 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 07:50 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tam
          Did you use Enchanting memories? If so, were they expensive? I have been trying to find a relatively inexpesive florist for real touch flowers... was even thinking of going to Michael's but every time I've been there the flowers always look so fake.. maybe just because I know they are??
          Yes I placed, my order with them, I'll pm you with the prices I was given...
          Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/
          http://www.michaelsteingard.com/
          http://www.jamiedimitry.com/

#215 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
          • 5,078 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 05:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Meyer2010
            Ladi Di,

Did you just email her some questions or a request for a quote? I sent her a request for a quote and it took about 5 days to see a response from her. I know they are really busy so just be patient! I know its hard but it will be worth it! I think I'll be finalizing my order next week. I'm sooooo excited!!! :)

Good Luck!

~ Erica
            She replied back today and i will be ordering a sample from her! Sometimes, just need to be patient since you know we, brides, want to hear from a vendor ASAP! hehe

#216 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
            • 429 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:20 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lady_Di
              She replied back today and i will be ordering a sample from her! Sometimes, just need to be patient since you know we, brides, want to hear from a vendor ASAP! hehe
              Oh yes of course! I'm the same way! I don't think "patience" and "bride" should exist in the same sentence. LOL

Good Luck!

#217 tkolman773

tkolman773
              • 167 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 11:02 PM

great ideas, thanks everyone for sharing

#218 Melidell

Melidell
                • 1,091 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:45 AM

Here's my inspiration pics for my bouquet and MOH bouquet. My colours are fucshia and shades of pink with black. I really want pink stargazer lilies and pink roses and my resort seems to feature both a lot in pictures I've seen of their flowers, so I'm hoping they can do something like these.

Mine

Click the image to open in full size.

but without the crystals and less green.

and possible Maid of Honour:

I wouldn't mind a darker shade of pink for the roses, either, but it doesn't really matter.
                  I think these are pretty simple, so I'm hoping if I bring pictures with me I'll get something similar.
                  Loving married life!

#219 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:48 AM

Those stargazers and roses look gorgeous, love it! :)

#220 Ruby2010

Ruby2010
                    • 25 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:31 PM

Depending on the gown:

Selection 1:

Selection 2: Really liken this one because it's very dramatic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users