one word.....AWESOME !

what a wonderful job your photog did !
    Congrats !

#52 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by michaelwachniak
      I am SO glad everyone liked the photo of Angela (Yari's daughter) with the hankie! I was SO close to not adding it in because it wasn't the sharpest photo and it was kinda dark, but I am glad that the emotion of the photo over-ruled the 'technicality' of the actual image... as photogs sometimes we really overthink the technicalities of the images and by doing that you start to lose a bit of whats really going on in the image.... (or maybe thats just me lol) I really can't stop watching that show either lol I had SUCH a blast at Yari's wedding and have never felt so much a part of a family of people that I JUST met than with Brian and Yari... you guys really are the perfect definition of love, and I cannot thank you enough for letting me be a part of your day. I love you guys!
      Mike, you did a wonderful job! Both Brian and I are so pleased with your work. I am happy to hear you had a great time! We were very happy you were there.

#53 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:55 PM

love it love it love it! so beautiful. i totally lost it when i saw the pic of angela with the hankie and the pics of her dancing with her daddy. and you, you looked stunning! i need a kleenex after watching that!

#54 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:04 PM

So gorgeous Yari! You were such a beautiful bride.

#55 jrodsgirl

• 261 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:21 PM

Absolutely breathtaking! Everything looks awesome. Congrats to you both.

#56 Danniellou

• 815 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:42 PM

Talk about a tearjerker, wow your pics are amazing!!!

#57 Mel&B

• 613 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:07 PM

You are all right! Those pics were amazing and tear-jerking. Yes, Angela with the hankie totally got me too. Congrats on your beautiful wedding.

#58 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:39 PM

i'm glad to hear i wasn't the only one in tears ... i thought i was just being stupid and hormonal, LOL!

honestly yari, it really was a very touching slideshow. i refuse to watch it again tho ... can't start bawling at work!

#59 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:29 AM

What a great slideshow. So many good pictures. I love the group shots at the end. Those are on my 'must have' list also. Did you make your cake topper? It looked great!

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#60 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
                  • 514 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:15 AM

Your pics are amazing!! Congrats, congrats, congrats! Everything looked so beautiful on your wedding day! I love the pics of everyone dancing in the water, that looked liked so much fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users