its Tashas big day

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

• 3,848 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 10:42 AM

today Tasha (NAMBUMBAH) is getting married at Cabo Surf-yea!!!!!!!!!!! wish her a beautiful day!
    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#2 MERRYME

• 324 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:11 AM

Have a great time enjoy every minute of it!! I'm sure it will be perfect!!
      Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
      22nd of December 2006

#3 Janet

• VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:39 AM

I am SO excited! I know Tasha's wedding will be so beautiful. I can't wait to hear how the hotel deals with ~45 people over their max capacity!!!! :)

#4 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:54 AM

I am going to go to Cabo Surf and try to watch her ceremony today! I'm so excited for her...I hope she's having a relaxing morning. CONGRATS TASHA!!!

#5 HBBRIDE

• 87 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:13 PM

That is so exciting that you will get to see Tasha today.

I can't wait to her about it!!

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

#6 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:37 PM

yay! How exciting! I can't wait to see how her wedding turns out. She's has a very good eye for details doesn't she?

#7 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:12 PM

i cannot wait for her to get baack...she is so thorough and creative that i know she had a fabulous event.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
              • VIP Member
              • 4,116 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:56 PM

Awwww! yay for Tasha!! It will be great to hear how everything goes! I'm sure it will all be perfect!

#9 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:58 PM

YAY TASHA!!!!! good luck with everything and have a beautiful day...i wish u all the best!!!! and don't forget to post some pics for us :)

#10 leigh miller

leigh miller
                  • 936 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 02:17 PM

a great big congrats! have a wonderful day :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users