show us your rings!

• Please log in to reply
2112 replies to this topic

#1571 2ndtimesacharm

2ndtimesacharm
  • Banned
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:34 AM

Here's mine.  LOVE IT!!!  I am having a really hard time finding a wedding band I like though.  I love the arch of this ring and don't want to block it with a band.  Any suggestions?

ring.jpg

Azul Sensatori ~ June 26, 2012

#1572 Meagan816

Meagan816
    • 165 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:47 AM

I LOVE my ring, but I have a friend who actually exchanged hers because she didn't like it.  I don't think I could have done that, but as long as she's happy!

Originally Posted by WPGBride 

I know many brides probably wouldn't answer this question, but for those who didn't get to pick out there own rings is there anyone who was disappointed or not happy with what their fiance had picked out?

#1573 cnd29

cnd29
      • 132 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:18 AM

I had one fleeting moment of "oh man, it's round, not square", but the ring is absolutely beautiful and I wouldnt trade it for anything.  A friend of mine (who did not like her ring at all btw) said it best "It doesn't matter if it's what I wanted or not.  HE chose it for me.  When I look at it, I will think of him and how he loved me so much he bought me this diamond ring."  I thought that said it nicely.

Originally Posted by WPGBride 

I know many brides probably wouldn't answer this question, but for those who didn't get to pick out there own rings is there anyone who was disappointed or not happy with what their fiance had picked out?

#1574 Meagan816

Meagan816
        • 165 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:31 AM

This is beautiful! What kind of wedding band are you considering?  I'm having a hard time with a wedding band because I love my ring how it is and I dont' want to cover up any of the detailing. 

Originally Posted by venus909 

BEAUTIFUL!!!! 

#1575 finleya

finleya
          • 189 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:28 AM

Depending on the detailing of the ring, there is nothing to say you HAVE to have a wedding band added on to it. I recently had two different friends who chose to leave the rings as they were instead of covering up the parts they like with a wedding band. 

It really is up to you if you need a wedding band or not.

Originally Posted by Meagan816 

This is beautiful! What kind of wedding band are you considering?  I'm having a hard time with a wedding band because I love my ring how it is and I dont' want to cover up any of the detailing. 

#1576 kristinalilly

kristinalilly
            • 182 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

Haha! Exactly what I thought when I saw mine. I love it now though. I think it's like choosing a wedding dress, you have something in your head that you think that you want, but you may end up with something totally different and be thrilled.

Originally Posted by cnd29 

I had one fleeting moment of "oh man, it's round, not square", but the ring is absolutely beautiful and I wouldnt trade it for anything.  A friend of mine (who did not like her ring at all btw) said it best "It doesn't matter if it's what I wanted or not.  HE chose it for me.  When I look at it, I will think of him and how he loved me so much he bought me this diamond ring."  I thought that said it nicely.

#1577 Jber713

Jber713
              • 179 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by Meagan816 

I'm thinking of doing some sort of eternity type band on both sides

Jen

#1578 KerriCornell

KerriCornell
                • 45 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:51 AM

Just wanted to add mine to the thread.  I was so happy to see other brides with colorful diamonds/gemstones.

I asked for big and colorful...and I think he nailed it :)

ring1.JPG                                           ring2.JPG

#1579 finleya

finleya
                  • 189 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

I agree. People looked at me like I was crazy when I showed them my ring. They even have the nerve to ask me, "is that what you wanted?" like I would be upset with the ring I got!

I think yours is GORGEOUS!!! I love the pink color!

Originally Posted by KerriCornell 

Just wanted to add mine to the thread.  I was so happy to see other brides with colorful diamonds/gemstones.

I asked for big and colorful...and I think he nailed it :)

ring1.JPG                                           ring2.JPG

#1580 Branya2012

Branya2012
                    • 200 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

This one looks most like mine. Beautiful ring!! All of the rings on here are gorgeous...we are all so loved!! 

ring-1.jpg

This is my E-ring! My fiancee and I just got engaged a little less than 2 weeks ago while we were in Las Vegas! I love it so much!

~ December 5, 2012 ~

~ Las Caletas, Mexico ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users