@Vettiebean We are getting legally married in the US too, prior to our DW. Heh heh. Yeah I love my fiance's ring too. He doesn't like jewelry too much but he actually likes his ring a lot! There must be a thread to post fiance/hubby's ring, or you can start one if you can't find one. :D

@AfricanVenus Thank you!! Although, I really can't take the credit. He picked it out all by himself as a surprise. I had no idea. He said he knew I loved pink and wanted to choose something for me, with just me/my personality in mind, that he felt was different from others somehow. I love it! :) 

@Pucca, now I'm going to have to search for the hubby ring thread! lol 

This is technically my "study" time... hmm can I consider this research? It's still kiiiiinda productive, right? 

I finally got my ring back after having to be resized!  I love my Canadian Diamond!

Top View

IMG_0157.jpg

Side View

IMG_0181.jpg

JayKay, you'rs is almost identical to mine!! :) P1070001.JPG

Hmm it asked for a description but I can't find where it went, so I'll retype it LOL

This is, obviously, my lovely ring with my wedding band. It came as a bridal set :) He was thoroughly verse in what I do and don't like, and I think he did perfect :) I like dainty jewellery, so this is just right. He was a little puzzled over should he show me the wedding band or do I not get to see that til we get married. Pfft, like I'd wait that long to see..! :P

I also have a Canadian diamond! they're beautiful arent they :o)

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

I finally got my ring back after having to be resized!  I love my Canadian Diamond!

Top View

IMG_0157.jpg

Side View

IMG_0181.jpg

So i am currently at the stage where i need to start really thinking about a wedding band. I have attached a pic of my engagement ring. I am thinking about going with a platnium band to match my  E ring, but then change it up and go with Pink Sapphires. I have also attached a pic of the idea i am looking for. Some changes will need to be made since my E ring is a pear shape.

What do you think?

ashleys ring.jpgwedding band.jpg

I love the pink sapphires and think it would look great with your E ring!