So my flight was cancelled and I leave at 6 am tomorrow...(long)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 SunBride

• 1,499 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:19 PM

OMG this is the craziest wedding story ever! I feel so bad for you that so many serious things have gone wrong! But don't worry, your bad luck has to end NOW and from now on you will have the best luck you can possibly imagine.

Oh, and when you get to Dreams Cancun, whine like hell and ask them for an upgrade to the best suite they have!

Oh, and ask for upgrade to first class with the airline too! Complain about the fact that they didn't call to let you know and you almost missed your trip, on top of the canceled resort (not your fault but still, compelling story). You have to milk this bad luck for all you can!

Also, just to let you know, I didn't bother sewing the cups in my dress (I was too cheap to bother!) I just popped them in there and the dress was so night there was no chance at all of them falling out! So you can consider that.

#12 foxytv

• VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:37 PM

Oh, you poor thing ... I can only imagine! I would have LOST MY MIND so many times that you managed to keep calm.

Keep us posted and let us know if there is anything we can do. I have wedding dust and Mexico dust sprinkling down on you!!!!!

#13 amy706

• 506 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:44 PM

OMG I am SO sorry. It will all work out in the end. Sunbride is right! Milk this for all its worth. You totally deserve at least the upgrades for all of this!
        Washington, DC
        Dreams Tulum
        December 5, 2008
        Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

#14 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:45 AM

Brooke.. keep the bottle in hand (if it's going to help) and think about Saturday the most amazing day of your life!! Everything that happened or is happening is almost over.. you have been Super positive about it all... Keep your head up and Mexico in your sight.. it's almost here!!!

#15 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:59 AM

I hope you were able to get on a new flight and traveled safely to paradise and have one hell of a cocktail. Have the time of your life once you get there.
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#16 Lonna14

• 30 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:10 AM

So sorry to hear about what's been going on. But my main concern is WHY WAS YOUR WEDDING MOVED?! You were supposed to be at Dreams Tulum, right? And they moved you to another Dreams?
              I'm calling my agent this morning, since we're supposed to be married there in June. If you have any more info about the relocation, I'd love to know.

#17 SunBride

• 1,499 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:15 AM

see this thead

#18 Kelly C

Kelly C
                • 2,051 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:12 PM

OMG Brooke... This is a crazy week for you. Just hang in there your almost there... Sending good vibes your way.
                  Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#19 cendcar

• 163 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:28 PM

Brooke! I don't even know what to say!!!!

Is there anything I can do for you? Can I send you something? Seriously...I would really like to buy you a massage or dinner for you and your hubby after Mexico (if you ever get there). I am going to look up spa and restaurants by your area.....

#20 niels408

• 327 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:07 PM

I'm so sorry...it will work out, its just a pain having to deal with airlines for sure! Good luck & we all can't wait to hear about it when you get back! Just make sure to have a few drinks on the plane on the way down to relax!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users