Photo

I bought my wedding dress yesterday!!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:14 PM

Awesome it looks great on you. Congrats on getting a huge chunk out of the way.

#12 GracieBebe

GracieBebe
    • 354 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:28 PM

Oooo! Very pretty!

I found my dress the year before when my friend was getting married. Luckily, she went with another dress, but I knew that the dress she tried on was going to be my dress before I even tried it on. I went back this year, now that I'm getting married, and tried it on and it looked perfect! I tried on 7 more dresses just to make sure I loved my 1st choice and I was right, that was the one!

- Grace
      Location - Chateau de Challain, Challain la Potherie, France
      Engagement Date - Sept. 6, 2008
      Wedding Date - Sept. 9, 2009
      Our Pro wedding photo website:http://fanelliweddin....l&startIndex=0Our wedding planning website:http://www.mywedding...graceandmichael

#13 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
      • 512 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:30 PM

That dress looks GREAT on you!!! I absolutely love the train and the lace ... soooo pretty. It fits you so well ... gorgeous, gorgeous!!

I went to 3 different bridal stores and tried on about 10-20 dresses ... I don't remember exactly because I was just trying on anything really, just to see styles and shapes to figure out what I wanted. :)

#14 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:32 PM

Great choice! I have no idea how many I tried on since it was like 1.5 years ago now, but it was def at the first shop we went to.

#15 aimee!

aimee!
          • 696 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:34 PM

congrats!!! what a beautiful dress.

i have been to 3 salons (and twice to DB, for a grand total of 4 trips) and tried on about 35+ dresses. just need a little luck over here i think!
            Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#16 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:46 PM

Beautiful dress! I tried on 2 dresses found the one I loved but wanted to think it over, tried on about 15 more and I am going back to the original :)

#17 Jamaica_May2009

Jamaica_May2009
              • 18 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:52 PM

You look great in that dress!

I tried on 6 dresses, but the "one" was the first dress I tried on.

#18 KLC77

KLC77
                • 2,207 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:08 PM

Beautiful dress. I tried on 5 and the 5th one was it! Or so I thought... then I tried on one while my BM's were picking out theirs and I bought that one too! I knew as soon as I put it on. So, technically 6 dresses, but I bought 2 of them. lol (I have since sold the 1st one)
                  ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#19 Sloan

Sloan
                  • 1,279 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:09 PM

Very pretty! Looks great on you, too! I got bored one day and went to the small bridal shop in town, tried on 3 dresses. I loved the 3rd one, so I ordered it! Took me all of 20 minutes to pick out my wedding dress. Everyone thinks Im weird because I didnt bring a posse with me and I didnt bring my Mom, but I always have waaayy better luck shopping alone than with a crew of people.

#20 neen

neen
                    • 633 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:20 PM

LOVE it!!! It looks gorgeous on you...congrats on finding the (other) one!!!

my dress is actually very similar to yours and was the 2nd of 15 dresses I tried on. i knew right away it was the one, but want the dress shopping experience to last longer so I kept throwing them on and prancing around :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users