Photo

"Twilight" Series and Movie Discussion--WARNING! Spoilers!

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#351 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:57 PM

OK Ladies, you can start lining up now! You can buy New Moon at Midnight!

I was lazy (or ingenius) and pre-ordered and it is being shipped to my house! LOL

#352 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ErinB
      OK Ladies, you can start lining up now! You can buy New Moon at Midnight!

I was lazy (or ingenius) and pre-ordered and it is being shipped to my house! LOL
      haha, i had it pre ordered too! woo woo!

#353 Mischaka

Mischaka
      • 969 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:39 PM

I just ordered it myself about 10 min ago...lol I love Barnes and Noble!!! and I gave in and ordered the Twilight "the graphic novel"...only cause I can't find my original. that's the excuse i'm giving myself. lol

oh and it's ready to ship already!!

#354 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
        • 2,727 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:49 PM

My wonderful FI went out and bought it for me yesterday therefore we cancelled our plans for the night and stayed in and watched it in bed! Love it!
          He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
          My Planning Thread

#355 Diva

Diva
          • 682 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:54 PM

Watching it now on DVD, for the second time in 24 hrs :) I also read all 4 books and I like New Moon better than the first movie

#356 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:00 AM

DH and I just watched New Moon last night. I really did enjoy it, even more than the first movie, which I found sorta boring. Can't wait to watch it again!

#357 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
              • 5,078 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:47 AM

my new moon dvd is going to be at my house today! WOO! to my FI's chagrin, i will make him to watch it with me. Haha.

#358 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:50 PM

lol DH is more into it than I am, it's so funny!!

#359 Jenn79

Jenn79
                  • 625 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:18 PM

Watched mine with the hubby Saturday night after work. It was torture having to wait through eight hours of work, knowing it was sitting at home waiting for me.

I am slightly miffed though that none of the editions that have been released in Canada (at least, the ones on sale around here) have the deleted scenes. Yes, the interviews and stuff are fun to watch, but I love seeing what got cut from the original filming, and it seems that if I want to see it, I have to go to the States and find a Target and hope they have some left.

Aside from that though, I'm planning on having my mom over tomorrow to watch it again.

Only 100 days until Eclipse!!!
                    Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
                    Review Pictures Pro Pictures
                    "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#360 beachbunni307

beachbunni307
                    • 37 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:45 PM

Funny, I see people on the thread saying that they liked New Moon better than Twilight....and I actually thought the opposite. I didn't hate New Moon, but I enjoyed the first one better. I'm not all too surprised though...since New Moon was also my least favorite book. I felt like it dragged and was a little boring...but a necessary evil to the rest of the story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users