"Twilight" Series and Movie Discussion--WARNING! Spoilers!

lovefreddy

I really hope some day there is a 5th book. I really would love to hear how the baby does growing up. If she becomes an adult and ends up with Jacob. How Bella does as a vamp after a few years. If the voltare comes back.

I need a 5th book! lol

I am so excited to go and see the movie this weekend. I like that it got better reviews then the first two. I wasnt as fond of those as I am the books. Kristen Stewart as Bella isnt my fav either. She never seems happy.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
Soooooo, how was it? I'm a little pissed. There was a mis-communication and I thought a friend was supposed to buy my ticket and she thought I had it. Now the show tonight is sold out so I'm missing the movie and GNO!

So I want details! I don't know when I'll have the chance to see it anytime soon. Although, I did hear that a local drive-in theater is showing all 3 back to back this weekend! I might just have to clear my schedule! lol
That happened to me too, my sister was supposed to look into the tickets but she thought it was tonight midnight not yesterday so it was sold out by the time we realized it. So no midnight showing with a bunch of preteens for us. Oh well, we'll see it today and enjoy the extra sleep we got last night:)

I really hope what I hear is right that this is the best one because I really didn't like New Moon.

Please don't get me started on Kristen Stewart!!! I mean she is suppose to be an actress and she can't even et through one Un-Awkward interview. Her interviews make me want to drive nails through my eyes...LOL

Kellis-I hated the first two movies, But loved this one. I honestly don't think you'll be dissapointed :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by **~Jenn~** View Post
Please don't get me started on Kristen Stewart!!! I mean she is suppose to be an actress and she can't even et through one Un-Awkward interview. Her interviews make me want to drive nails through my eyes...LOL
THANK YOU! She irritates the crap out of me! And if you notice, in pretty much every movie she plays the sullen, horny teenager.

Her interviews are so bad they make me uncomfortable! I get that people are shy, but for the love of GOD, hire someone to write you a script and ACT like you have a personality!

Just saw it. I kinda wished I could have gone last night to get that midnight showing energy of everyone but oh well. I did like it better then the last one.

The only thing that really just gets me, other than Kristen Stewart's acting of course, is that if felt so rushed and like they just touched on some parts. I remember in the book how the whole love triangle was so drawn out and it really made you feel the confusion and heartache of her loving both of them. But in the movie it jumped around and all of a sudden you're like, wait she's kissing him like there is no tomorrow(the only convincing sign of life or feeling from our "favorite" actress), and then we're back to it's all about Edward and it's like Jacob never happened. It just seemed really scattered and not at all like you didn't know what was going to happen. If that makes sense.

And can I just say, Edward is not really the same character as he was in the first movie. Is it really impossible for him to smile in these movies? It's like he either is emotionless or frustrated.

Ok I'll stop now before I start sounding too much like a preteenblush2.gif

ok...I can see i'm not the only one who feels that way about Kristen. It's just something about her that irks me.

but I seen the movie yesterday and yes it was better than the last...but I agree with kellis...it was a little too rushed. and to the people who have never read the book it makes her look like a slutbag. lol That's why I wish the last movie would have drawn their relationship out a little longer. I enjoyed the movie but I really only enjoyed it cause I love the books.

• 3 weeks later...

Ew that never even crossed my mind how they would turn that part of the book into a movie.

And can I just say, what the heck is up with this 3-D craze? I mean, they even have that new step up movie in 3-D. What's the point of that? I definitely would not want to see twilight in 3-D. And I don't think DH wants me to see Jacob's abs in 3-Dwink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischaka View Post
ok...I can see i'm not the only one who feels that way about Kristen. It's just something about her that irks me.

but I seen the movie yesterday and yes it was better than the last...but I agree with kellis...it was a little too rushed. and to the people who have never read the book it makes her look like a slutbag. lol That's why I wish the last movie would have drawn their relationship out a little longer. I enjoyed the movie but I really only enjoyed it cause I love the books.
I agree, you definatly have to have read the books to fully fully understand. After reading the books then watching the film... I personally dont think Kristen suits the part of Bella.... I dont like her in the films but i LOVE Bella in the books. Also i dont like the way they dont show Bella & Alices reletionship in the films as they have such a good closeness in the books... I LOVE all the films and this one even more but they are my niggles!!! I think like you i love the movies but only coz i LOVE LOVE LOVE the books and i can read in between the lines where i need to in the films x

ARGH!!! I WAS SO EXCITED WATCHING IT I JUST WANTED TO WEE!!!!!!

xoxo

I may be a bit weird but of all the books eclipse was my least favorite....simply too much back and forth and unnecessary drawn out detail....but that's just me. In the same fashion I like Eclipse the least of all the films...I can excuse the paltry budget of the first film, the lack of special effects and the low budget cinematography but I just was not drawn into Eclipse. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn because that was my most fav of the books and I expect it will be of the movies too. Has anyone heard of there possibly being a fifth book? When Bella's daughter grows up...I had heard rumors of it but all have seemed to have disappeared.