Photo

iPhone Users - What are your fav applications?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#31 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:31 PM

my phone is jailbroken...dh might have gotten it from another place rather than iphone apps...i just called my sister from my parents, her school, her best friend - all muted so she couldn't hear me. then i asked her (via im) if she wanted me to call to see if it was working right, but i called from her other friend's phone. number and talked to her for a few.. then i called her from my own phone and muted it again. she is now convinced that her phone has a ghost and she needs a priest for an exorcism.

#32 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:35 PM

Facebook
      Shazam
      Cubes
      Word warp
      are my app obsessions
      Michelle

#33 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
      • 698 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:37 PM

I have a two questions about my iphone and hopefully you lovely ladies can help me...

1- Do you know how to forward text messages?
        2- Can you send pics via text message?

Is there an application for these

Thanks!

#34 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:28 PM

1) i can't forward, but i have the original iphone. maybe the newer ones can.
          2) no. you can only email them. one of the biggest downfalls of the iphone.

#35 LisaG

LisaG
          • VIP Member
          • 7,839 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Susanandmo
            I have a two questions about my iphone and hopefully you lovely ladies can help me...

1- Do you know how to forward text messages?
            2- Can you send pics via text message?

Is there an application for these

Thanks!
            You can't do either. I have the old one also and these are the 2 functions I wish they would update.

#36 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:08 PM

I don't have the iphone simply cause we don't even have at&t service up here. When I worked for the airlines the pilots and flight attendants always had at&t (well cingular then) and they would always be sooo upset cause they didn'thave service up here. But not being able to forward or having to send a pic thru email would SUCK! I wouldn't have it for that! I love my blackberry storm! and i always have a friend who talks smack about the storm and she has the iphone, i'm so excited to know this!

Although I absolutely LOVE my iTouch!

#37 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:09 PM

I don't have the iphone simply cause we don't even have at&t service up here. When I worked for the airlines the pilots and flight attendants always had at&t (well cingular then) and they would always be sooo upset cause they didn'thave service up here. But not being able to forward or having to send a pic thru email would SUCK! I wouldn't have it for that! I love my blackberry storm! and i always have a friend who talks smack about the storm and she has the iphone, i'm so excited to know this!

Although I absolutely LOVE my iTouch!

#38 Debs

Debs
                • VIP Member
                • 7,104 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:10 AM

Those are 2 things that are supposedly coming with the software upgrade (3.0) in the summer. Rumors, but I think it's coming!!

Anyone have a good scheduler that's better than the default? that one doesn't really have the functionality I'm looking for.

#39 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:32 PM

I am also interested in a better calendar/scheduler app.. Let me know if you find one, Deb

#40 Chiquita

Chiquita
                    • 2,674 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:27 PM

I love my facebook app (since it's blocked at work) and Sol Free.. I'm constantly playing the Baker's Game. Heh.

Midomi has come in handy when I hear a song and want to know who sings it.. and I just downloaded the CatchaMouse app to try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users