Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

• Please log in to reply
662 replies to this topic

#311 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:17 PM

haha you won't be sad cause Eric is better. It's like having a loser bf dump you only to find a prince charming. It all works out in the end and everyone feels happy. At least I did!
    Happily married since 2008

#312 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by *Rachel*
      haha you won't be sad cause Eric is better. It's like having a loser bf dump you only to find a prince charming. It all works out in the end and everyone feels happy. At least I did!
      lol OMG, now I am DYING to read the books! hahaha I must know what happens!!

Aw, I don't want to not like Bill though, I think I'm in mourning haha.

I'm all over the place with these triangles...like with Twilight, sometimes I'm pro Jacob and then I'm pro Edward, I'm pretty neutral about those two hehe Blah!

#313 koolatta

koolatta
      • 321 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:34 PM

What are the House of Night Books about?

Bill in the series is very different from the book in my opinion and I so Love Eric but Im not too crazy about him and Sookie togethe....she gets annoying sometimes...he needs a girl with some pizazz...I think Sookie should end up with Quinn or Bill.

Is Twilght good?...I have to read it. I'm having True Blood withdrawel symptoms..hehe
        http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#314 Laura22610

Laura22610
        • 468 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 09:19 PM

Hi everyone...I am also a True Blood fan and I am so excited I found this because I was going through withdrawl :)

I am reading the books though so that is helping. I just started the 5th book. I really like Bill in the show but now that I've read the books, I can totally understand why some don't like him. Eric is way better in the books and way hotter in the show! The books are easy reads.

I read another vampire series that was good...it was the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Great books!

#315 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
          • 5,649 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:44 PM

koolatta - House of Night is a young adult book series about a Vampyre (that's how they spell it in the book) finishing school in Tulsa. I like it, the dialogue is very teeny-bopper but they are easy reads and entertaining. I think there's 6 or 7 books out in the series now and the next one is due out at the end of October. :) I enjoyed the Twilight series, it was an easy read also.

#316 lil_reeves

lil_reeves
            • 237 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:38 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
              koolatta - House of Night is a young adult book series about a Vampyre (that's how they spell it in the book) finishing school in Tulsa. I like it, the dialogue is very teeny-bopper but they are easy reads and entertaining. I think there's 6 or 7 books out in the series now and the next one is due out at the end of October. :) I enjoyed the Twilight series, it was an easy read also.
              I agree that House of Night is an easy read!!! I really liked this series, and although aimed at teens it is way more sexual than the Twilight series. So maybe more young adult type. Either way it is a good read to tie you over although nothing could ever be as sexy as True Blood

#317 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:38 PM

Not too many spoilers out now, but I'll post as I find them! LOL

From True-Blood.net – True Blood news, spoilers, photos and more!

SPOILERS: Sookie, Eric, Godric and More!
                Posted: October 16, 2009 at 10:04 am by Mel
                Filed under spoilers
                13 Comments
                Alan Ball spilled more details about True Blood’s third season to TV Guide, TV Listings, Online Videos, Entertainment News and Celebrity News | TVGuide.com, including news about a fan favorite’s return!

Season 3’s theme is about embracing one’s identity.
                Sookie (and the audience) will get closer to learning more about who she really is and why she has the powers that she has. “She is definitely part of a different race,” adds Ball. “In terms of fairies, like perky fairies with wings, like Tinkerbell, no, they’re not like that. If it is fairies, they’re fierce. They’re not pretty, soft, glamorous, gossamery things. They’re really, really, really powerful and primal creatures.” (YES! The fairies are coming!)
                Eric and Sookie may not be together in season 3, but “of course they’re going to come together, it’s fated. It’s not something that’s going to happen right off the bat.”
                Godric will return in a flashback!
                Read the entire interview, including some comments from Sam Trammell, at TV Guide, TV Listings, Online Videos, Entertainment News and Celebrity News | TVGuide.com.

#318 koolatta

koolatta
                • 321 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:25 AM

I just read that too..lol..I cant wait for next season, the next book..all next year :-(
                  http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#319 Chiquita

Chiquita
                  • 2,674 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:20 PM

Yay for fairies!! :) And I better throw in a Yay! for Eric too :)

Laura22610.. what is this vampire series Black Dagger Brotherhood about? I'm always looking for new stuff to read!

#320 Laura22610

Laura22610
                    • 468 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Chiquita
                      Yay for fairies!! :) And I better throw in a Yay! for Eric too :)

Laura22610.. what is this vampire series Black Dagger Brotherhood about? I'm always looking for new stuff to read!
                      It is about an "elite" group of vampires who defend the vampire society. Each book focuses on a different "brother" and their story. Each book has a love story in it and since the "brothers" are fighters, there is action too. They are really really good books..definitely another series to get addicted to :) I think there is 7 or 8 so far in the series. The author is J.R. Ward.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users