Photo

Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

• Please log in to reply
662 replies to this topic

#251 Birdie07

Birdie07
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:49 AM

I'm trying. My DH had to tell me to shutup. Cause he wants to watch it too. So I'm trying to think of it as an entirely new show and not keep thinking of the books.

#252 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
    • 236 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:47 AM

I think the fact that they are deviating from the books is a good thing. Otherwise we would be watching and know exactly what is going to happen every step of the way.

Plus they were able to further develop Lafayette and Tara's characters and I really think that helped make the show. IMO.

#253 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
      • 236 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:48 AM

I think the fact that they are deviating from the books is a good thing. Otherwise we would be watching and know exactly what is going to happen every step of the way.

Plus they were able to further develop Lafayette and Tara's characters and I really think that helped make the show. IMO.

#254 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:51 PM

I agree the show would be more boring if it followed the books exactly. It was hard to separate the two at first, but now I enjoy them for their differences. Love Eric and Lafayette! And my Jayson loves Tara so I'm glad they developed those characters more. (Tara and Lafayette that is).

Plus I think I like Jason more in the tv show.. he gets alot of funny lines and cracks me up.

#255 koolatta

koolatta
          • 321 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:11 PM

Yay..I am up to book 4 and I love the books too but I am also happy that the books are different then the series. I love them both. Jason is so funny and Eric is hot! Love Lafayette. I am actually not crazy about Tara. Pam does need to get more show time on the show, she make me laugh.

I cant wait for the True Blood finale. CH is making an appearance on the show.
            http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#256 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
            • 236 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:56 AM

Two more days ladies!!

#257 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:28 AM

Woo Hoo! We're into to hour countdown territory!

I need to check out Eric's Fan Page.

Would loved to have met Ryan (Jason) in person. He's Australian and I just want to hear him talk. Ok, and lick him.

I'm impressed they have stayed so tight lipped this season. I haven't been able to find any spoilers!

#258 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:33 AM

While looking for Eric's fanpage I came across this little gem and thought I would share.

GO TEAM ERIC!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

#259 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:49 PM

Whoa Erin. I'm suppose to be getting back to studying but I think you have diverted me.
                    Happily married since 2008

#260 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,504 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:04 PM

OK, I'm not going to spoil anything but hurry up and watch!

I want to discuss because I don't know how I feel about this episode! I will say that there were some fantastic one lines and there was not enough Eric for my taste.

Also, Charlaine Harris has a cameo somewhere but I forgot to look for her. Maybe someone else can find her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users