Photo

Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

• Please log in to reply
662 replies to this topic

#131 Chiquita

Chiquita
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:54 PM

I'm watching last nights' episode tonight since we just got back from a long weekend visiting friends. I just have to say though, I don't like how they are making Eric really manipulative. He is in the books, but not to this degree I don't think. It's bugging me. Grrr!

#132 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
    • 609 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:10 PM

Last night's episode had a lot of action but of course it left me wanting more! And the preview for next week didn't make it any better. I wonder how many episodes are left for this season?

#133 nickicolb123

nickicolb123
      • 137 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:25 PM

I checked today. There are five more episodes left

#134 aimee!

aimee!
        • 696 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:50 PM

well... i'm watching last night's episode right now, so i have to admit i didn't read the last few comments, but i just wanted to say that i LOVE Jessica this season. it took me a while to warm up to her... but i think that was the writers' idea.

ps. i'm trying to figure out how to phonetically spell how bill says sookie. sughcky? lol!
          Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#135 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
          • 3,347 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:02 PM

Aimee- STOP IT! I hate hate hate when he says her name! It's like nails on a chalk board to me! My FI loves to torture me by saying it, a lot!

I like Jessica now too, I think her and Hoyt are so cute!
            ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#136 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:04 PM

This season is starting to get really good. I'm not a total nerd, but I caught some show yesterday about ComicCon (is that it's name). They had everyone from True Blood there and they announced that they are releasing a new "soda" that looks exactly like True Blood. Kinda gross. Also- Tara is BEAUTIFUL. She looks so much better than what she does on the show.

I can't figure out why Jason was shot during the last episode. They can't kill Jason off! So much more in his future- at least according to the books! But then again, I'm not sure the show's writers have even read the books. haha
              Happily married since 2008

#137 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
              • 609 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                This season is starting to get really good. I'm not a total nerd, but I caught some show yesterday about ComicCon (is that it's name). They had everyone from True Blood there and they announced that they are releasing a new "soda" that looks exactly like True Blood. Kinda gross. Also- Tara is BEAUTIFUL. She looks so much better than what she does on the show.

I can't figure out why Jason was shot during the last episode. They can't kill Jason off! So much more in his future- at least according to the books! But then again, I'm not sure the show's writers have even read the books. haha
                Maybe some vampire will save Jason with their blood! You know Bill isn't going to just let Sookie's brother die. If he can ever get away from his maker, that is.

#138 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
                • 236 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:36 PM

Yeah, I don't think they can kill Jason off that quick, especially with all the trouble he gets into later in the books. I gotta say I'm getting a little tired of Maryanne... I want the vampires to come back and get rid of her already!

#139 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:21 PM

I agree. I'm over the Maryanne plot. Keep with the vampires and bring on the weres!
                    Happily married since 2008

#140 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                    • 2,233 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:16 AM

Just finished watching this weeks episode, Not going to spoil it just incase some of you have not seen it yet, but I don't think I can wait till Sunday to find out what happens, they are getting really good at leaving you hanging this season!!

I am finding the black eyes are really creepy.
                      July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users