Sign in to follow this  
DLyteful

Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

I'm watching last nights' episode tonight since we just got back from a long weekend visiting friends. I just have to say though, I don't like how they are making Eric really manipulative. He is in the books, but not to this degree I don't think. It's bugging me. Grrr!

Last night's episode had a lot of action but of course it left me wanting more! And the preview for next week didn't make it any better. I wonder how many episodes are left for this season?

well... i'm watching last night's episode right now, so i have to admit i didn't read the last few comments, but i just wanted to say that i LOVE Jessica this season. it took me a while to warm up to her... but i think that was the writers' idea.

ps. i'm trying to figure out how to phonetically spell how bill says sookie. sughcky? lol!

Aimee- STOP IT! I hate hate hate when he says her name! It's like nails on a chalk board to me! My FI loves to torture me by saying it, a lot!

I like Jessica now too, I think her and Hoyt are so cute!

This season is starting to get really good. I'm not a total nerd, but I caught some show yesterday about ComicCon (is that it's name). They had everyone from True Blood there and they announced that they are releasing a new "soda" that looks exactly like True Blood. Kinda gross. Also- Tara is BEAUTIFUL. She looks so much better than what she does on the show.

I can't figure out why Jason was shot during the last episode. They can't kill Jason off! So much more in his future- at least according to the books! But then again, I'm not sure the show's writers have even read the books. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
This season is starting to get really good. I'm not a total nerd, but I caught some show yesterday about ComicCon (is that it's name). They had everyone from True Blood there and they announced that they are releasing a new "soda" that looks exactly like True Blood. Kinda gross. Also- Tara is BEAUTIFUL. She looks so much better than what she does on the show.

I can't figure out why Jason was shot during the last episode. They can't kill Jason off! So much more in his future- at least according to the books! But then again, I'm not sure the show's writers have even read the books. haha
Maybe some vampire will save Jason with their blood! You know Bill isn't going to just let Sookie's brother die. If he can ever get away from his maker, that is.

Yeah, I don't think they can kill Jason off that quick, especially with all the trouble he gets into later in the books. I gotta say I'm getting a little tired of Maryanne... I want the vampires to come back and get rid of her already!

Just finished watching this weeks episode, Not going to spoil it just incase some of you have not seen it yet, but I don't think I can wait till Sunday to find out what happens, they are getting really good at leaving you hanging this season!!

I am finding the black eyes are really creepy.