Any 2011 brides?!!

• Please log in to reply
559 replies to this topic

#301 RaychelRae

• 446 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:38 AM

Nicyx- HAHA! So you're the one responsible for two 2011 threads! J/K! That is absolutely something I would've done (and most likely unknowingly did) when I first started on here too! Oh well, two threads means double the info, right!?

#302 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 02:10 PM

But i like your way of thinking... two threads... double the info... and double the fun!!??!!!??

#303 Tifuhhknee

• 631 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:31 PM

I wish there were a way to just mush the two together... some people may not be a part of both. But now everyone will know :o)
        Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
        At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
        25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#304 asayle

• 37 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:53 AM

Hey girls! Another 2011 bride. We are planning 2*22*11 in Akumal, Mexico. Although we are doing a DW, fiance would not let me pick an all-inclusive hotel....so a bit more work than I want but we should have a great location in a villa out by the Yal-Ku lagoon. Looking forward to "meeting" everyone and swapping ideas
          The fun starts ... February 22, 2011!

#305 MexicoBride2011

• 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:20 PM

Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one planning ahead. 2011 seems far away but it seems like the planning needs to start early! I'm doing Mexico Nov 2011 haven't picked a resort yet but working on it!

#306 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 04:07 AM

asayle & Mexicobride2011.... Welcome 2011 brides :-) More girls to join in the fun!!!

look forward to the planning with you x

#307 fsuambs

• 154 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:21 PM

I haven't had an opportunity to go through this forum yet, however, I am following the other 2011! Look forward to reading all the posts here and following both!
                Happy Planning, Amber

#308 bikegirl

• Banned
                • 319 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:12 AM

Sorry, just had to yell a bit! I'm just frustrated with myself. I'm so wishy washy! Narrowed down to 7 resorts in Mayan Riviera and Punta Cana but I keep finding resorts to add back onto the list! *Sigh* Anyone else having this problem?

I grabbed a bunch of resort catalogs, tore out the ones I liked and kept discarding pages until I found the final bunch. But reading threads here, seeing ads in the local travel pages, etc. makes me second guess my list! Having so much more time to plan is maybe not a good thing for me....as I'm one of those people who needs a deadline to push me into a decision. Lol!

#309 RonNMel

• 388 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:41 AM

What resorts are on your list right now? What are your main *must-have* criterias? Maybe we can help narrow it down. :-)

#310 BlackCherry

• 27 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:27 PM

I'm a 2011 bride-to-be as well!!

October 1, 2011!!!

Yay 2011 brides! :)
                      Please help us win our Wedding Photography by voting for HEATHER & MIKE: BARNYARD BLISS at www.winmywedding.ca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users