yikes ... one week!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

• VIP Member
  • 931 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:37 AM

today Christa is getting married! Yay!

it also marks the one week mark until my own wedding! Yikes!!!

We leave on Tuesday for Cabo. I told christa to swing by our reception if R agrees to it so I may get to meet my location buddy down there!

holy moly. I am going to be married. Crazy!

• 486 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 11:53 AM

OMG, how exciting. Do you have everything ready? I bet you won't be able to sleep tonight!

#3 Janet

• VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 12:49 PM

It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait to hear all about it. I would pay a million dollars to be able to go to Cabo this week...I am so jealous!

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 March 2007 - 01:02 PM

i am sooo excited for you...you have planned for so long and i know your wedding is going to be a blast...i have to admit i get a little sad knowing you and christa are getting married because that means you wont be on as much...

unless you become like me and janet and stay on even after we are married...PLEASE dont leave uS!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 VALERIE

• 97 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 01:06 PM

The best advice I got the week before I left was... Don't stress about it now, you can't change much!

Everything will be perfect! Live in the moment, and most of all enjoy your new husband!

#6 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 01:11 PM

congrats Christa - and YAY Tasha! I am so excited for you. Remember to just enjoy the time you're there - it will go fast!

#7 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 01:56 PM

Tasha~ How exciting! We plan for our wedding for months and then it is over in a day (or a weekend). I hope you savor every minute of your special day. Can't wait to hear all about it......and to hear all about Christa's wedding too!
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#8 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 02:29 PM

Christa and Tasha congratulations!!!! can't wait to see pictures!!! enjoy your wedding, I'm sure it's going to be amazing!!

#9 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 03:39 PM

HEY Tasha, I'm so excited for you.. I was just thinking today how Christa is getting married, and I wish I could see it. It seems like all the old DW brides are all going to be married off by June.. YOU GUYS BETTER STAY ON..

#10 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 04:48 PM

YAY!!!! I am so excited for u, it's going to be awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users