Sign in to follow this  
NABUMBAH

yikes ... one week!

today Christa is getting married! Yay!

wink.gif

it also marks the one week mark until my own wedding! Yikes!!!

We leave on Tuesday for Cabo. I told christa to swing by our reception if R agrees to it so I may get to meet my location buddy down there!

holy moly. I am going to be married. Crazy!

It's going to be so much fun! I can't wait to hear all about it. I would pay a million dollars to be able to go to Cabo this week...I am so jealous!

tasha,

i am sooo excited for you...you have planned for so long and i know your wedding is going to be a blast...i have to admit i get a little sad knowing you and christa are getting married because that means you wont be on as much...

unless you become like me and janet and stay on even after we are married...PLEASE dont leave uS!

Congrats!

The best advice I got the week before I left was... Don't stress about it now, you can't change much!

Everything will be perfect! Live in the moment, and most of all enjoy your new husband!

Tasha~ How exciting! We plan for our wedding for months and then it is over in a day (or a weekend). I hope you savor every minute of your special day. Can't wait to hear all about it......and to hear all about Christa's wedding too!

HEY Tasha, I'm so excited for you.. I was just thinking today how Christa is getting married, and I wish I could see it. It seems like all the old DW brides are all going to be married off by June.. YOU GUYS BETTER STAY ON..