Jump to content

Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred


  • Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#81 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
  • Member
  • 672 posts

    Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:58 PM

    I have searched all over Direct TV for this excercise TV or anyting with Jillian Michaels....noghting.....I guess I will have to buy it. I just realized I have only 2.5 mos to the wedding and need to lose 10lbs plus tone (less than that if I opt to use all the lingerie I just bought in a BD shoot). YIKES! I should have started before the holidays....

    #82 foxytv

    foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

      Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:13 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
      I have searched all over Direct TV for this excercise TV or anyting with Jillian Michaels....noghting.....I guess I will have to buy it. I just realized I have only 2.5 mos to the wedding and need to lose 10lbs plus tone (less than that if I opt to use all the lingerie I just bought in a BD shoot). YIKES! I should have started before the holidays....
      I haven't seen Jillian Michaels on any of the Exercise TV channels.

      But I will tell you that you DO have plenty of time to lose the weight and tone up before your wedding.

      I did it in 3 months last year. I got a personal trainer 2x a week for 1 hour each ... then worked out on my own (mainly elliptical, treadmill andf abs when I was on my own) 2-3x a week and I lost just over 15 pounds, dropped several sizes and was ssoo excited about how I looked at our DW and in my bathing suit.

      So, just know it's not too late. Just don't be a lazy ass like I was after the wedding and gain the weight (plus more) back.

      Good Luck!!!

      #83 *Casey*

      *Casey*
      • Sr. Member
      • 5,209 posts

        Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:36 PM

        I finally got it in yesterday! So now all I have to do is go buy weights on my way home and try it out tonight or in the morning.

        So the girls that have been doing it for a while... have you really lost weight on it?

        #84 laybar

        laybar
        • Jr. Member
        • 249 posts

          Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:46 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
          I have searched all over Direct TV for this excercise TV or anyting with Jillian Michaels....noghting.....I guess I will have to buy it. I just realized I have only 2.5 mos to the wedding and need to lose 10lbs plus tone (less than that if I opt to use all the lingerie I just bought in a BD shoot). YIKES! I should have started before the holidays....

          You should get her book! 'making the Cut'.. i mentioned it earlier in this thread.. she has a dite & fitness plan in there.. its a 30 day program to lose 10-20 lbs.

          #85 laybar

          laybar
          • Jr. Member
          • 249 posts

            Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:52 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by *Casey*
            I finally got it in yesterday! So now all I have to do is go buy weights on my way home and try it out tonight or in the morning.

            So the girls that have been doing it for a while... have you really lost weight on it?

            You wont w/o a diet plan as well.. & eliminating alcohol when possible.. this will help tremendously.. i didnt have tons of weight to lose, but i also try not to weigh myself.. your body WILL transform even if the scale doesnt change.. remember muscle weighs more than fat.. i have definitely gained muscle and definition in places i didnt' know.. lol.. i went on vacation a few months ago & couldnt even wear a skirt i had anymore bc my thigh muscles have gotten bigger & the skirt was a little too tight.. but i dont look masculine.. just very shapely.. i LOVE JM!

            #86 Andi

            Andi

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

              Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:40 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by *Casey*
              I finally got it in yesterday! So now all I have to do is go buy weights on my way home and try it out tonight or in the morning.

              So the girls that have been doing it for a while... have you really lost weight on it?
              I have been doing it consistently now for about a week and a half or so...i am down about 3lbs in that time...i am still on level 2...it is hard!

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by laybar
              You wont w/o a diet plan as well.. & eliminating alcohol when possible.. this will help tremendously.. i didnt have tons of weight to lose, but i also try not to weigh myself.. your body WILL transform even if the scale doesnt change.. remember muscle weighs more than fat.. i have definitely gained muscle and definition in places i didnt' know.. lol.. i went on vacation a few months ago & couldnt even wear a skirt i had anymore bc my thigh muscles have gotten bigger & the skirt was a little too tight.. but i dont look masculine.. just very shapely.. i LOVE JM!
              totally agree! exercise AND a good diet plan are key...IMHO

              #87 Jacilynda

              Jacilynda
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,777 posts

                Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:36 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
                I have searched all over Direct TV for this excercise TV or anything with Jillian Michaels....nothing.....I guess I will have to buy it. I just realized I have only 2.5 mos to the wedding and need to lose 10lbs plus tone (less than that if I opt to use all the lingerie I just bought in a BD shoot). YIKES! I should have started before the holidays....
                DirecTV doesn't have it. I recommend buying it anyway, cause most of the people that have recorded it to use have said it only does level 1 and you're going to want to move up to level 2 and 3.

                #88 Bianca

                Bianca
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,057 posts

                  Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:52 PM

                  I just got it from Amazon. It was $8 something! Can't wait!
                  19 adults/3 children with flights booked! 10 rooms booked!
                  http://dw.daisypath.com/BM2Hm4/.png

                  http://dpabride.blogspot.com/

                  #89 *Casey*

                  *Casey*
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 5,209 posts

                    Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:18 PM

                    So I got the DVD in I think it was yesterday, went and picked up weights after work to be ready to do it this morning. I have one of those crappy $30 DVD players, and have had it for about 5 years, so it barely works. I put the DVD in this morning all ready to go, and it read "Bad Disk". I was about to call Amazon and bitch, but then I put it in my laptop, set it up on a TV tray and it worked! YEA! So I think it's really good, and am excited to see results. How long did yall do Level 1 before moving on to Level 2? A week?

                    #90 klhutsell

                    klhutsell
                    • Newbie
                    • 63 posts

                      Posted 15 January 2009 - 02:36 PM

                      I have done level 1 with 2lb weights for 5 days now!! I am so proud of myself :) I plan on continuing to do level one for another 5 days or so but increase to 3-4lb weights!! What a great DVD- to me it was worth every penny and then some! Good luck to everyone trying to get in shape and lose weight!
                      Kelsie and MarcusJune 14, 2008Graduation/Engagement




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users