Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#251 poohshek

• 1,456 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:14 PM

Tried level 2 for the first time tonight and it is definitely a major step up from level 1. Broke a good sweat and it is pretty packed for a 20-minute workout. Will probably stay at level 2 for a little while before conquering level 3.

Cheers to everyone!

#252 Kara&Ryan

• 44 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:13 PM

Just started the DVD on Monday... burning!!!!!
      [SIGPIC]Kara & Ryan
      May 20, 2009
      Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

#253 ACH2009

• 330 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:54 PM

I've been doing the workout for over a week now. I'm wondering when I should move on to Level 2...
        Our Pro Pic slideshow by Tammy B Photography

Our Pro Pic slideshow by Melissa Green Photographyhttp://www.melissagr....php#/featured/

#254 deefalvey

• 521 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:41 PM

I bought this DVD and worked my way up to level 3...started seeing some great results, physically and on the scale and then I don't know what happened....I totally fell off the wagon!!! I did absolutely nothing for the last month. I started over on Level 1 yesterday. I will say it WAS easier than the first time I did it, but time is of the essence, I only have 90 days and the last 10 lbs to go!

Wish me luck!!
          Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#255 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:02 PM

I just got this video about two weeks ago after a long wait! I first ordered it off Amazon from a third party seller (dvdlegacy) and found they were completely unreliable and didn't even ship the dvd after taking my money! I got a refund and then purchased it directly from Amazon.

Anyway, so far I have been pretty consistent with doing it every day. I have only missed 2 days so far. After not working out for about a year, I found Level 1 to be a bit tough the first time but it definitely is getting easier. The only parts that kill me now are the real pushups and the side lunges with arm raises ...eeek!!!

I am skinny to begin with but want this more to tone up. Everything I eat goes directly to my stomach ...obviously...haha ...but it stays there!!! I don't feel this video has enough abs in it to get me to where I want to be but I will just add more in.

Long story short, after a couple weeks I have noticed some changes already. Nothing significant, but enough to keep me motivated. I also feel better and find it much easier to get up in the morning!

No wedding till July 2010 but, Jamaica for a friend's wedding this July is coming up quick!!!

Happy shredding!

#256 jac28

• 39 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:40 PM

i absolutely love this dvd. it definitely kicks your butt

#257 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:24 AM

So, I tried level 2 today .....

it kicked my ass!

#258 Corvette79

• 200 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:24 AM

My BD session is May 8th and my bod is def not ready, i think i will start this tomorrow, i will keep you guys posted. thanks for all the info and encouragement!

#259 boscobel

• VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:00 PM

So the girls that have been doing this for months, do you still think it's a great workout? I am super interested after reading thru this thread and am about to place my order on amazon, but want to see if any opinions have changed. I think I could handle 30 mins a day and I def need to do something about myself. I went on Jacqueline's bachelorette party this weekend and just saw pictures and I look like a damn sausage!

#260 estella1007

• 475 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:08 PM

I ordered it on Amazon last week and it came in only 2 days. I did it Sunday and today, and I had to use the handicap bar in the restroom to lower myself to pee! My legs are KILLING! I can't wait to see the results after 30 days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users